Dr. James Vogel

sarcs

Reaction score
He seems to be the most esteemed hair transplant surgeon in the baltimore-Dc area. He is recommended on quite a few sites, has made it to the news quite a few times, and supposedly uses a technique for covering up the donor scar that makes it not so obvious even if your hair is short. He also got some pretty good reviews by ''consumers'' on a couple of sites. His before and after photos are also amazing and look pretty natural.
Does anyone have any info on him, or something to confirm that he is as good as everyone seems to imply he is, or is it all a ruse?

Petchsky

Reaction score
He's recommended by HTN's coalition, so that at least means he is using the modern methods of hair transplantation.

AdamN

Reaction score
I've had a consultation with him in the past and can tell you that he seems like an impressive individual. His portfolio looks very good. I may well be one of his future patients after I manage to save a little more dough.

sarcs

Reaction score
I also like that he refuses to do too much in one op, with hair and other stuff. Seems concentrated on perfection. Have heard he teaches at hopkins too, which makes me think he isn't likely to pull much bullshit with people.