Dr. John Cole And The Paradigm Switch What Does It Mean For Hair Transplantation?

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I liked this thread by Dr. Cole. Is it a good idea? Maybe.

We all will need to just observe at this point and absolutely do not have surgery applies to the majority. Maybe this new idea of doctors getting together and creating their own platform will work but I'm not holding my breath. When it comes to money/power most are simply too weak and fall into the trap of the lifestyle it can bring them and that lifestyle ends in a fat, bloated and unhappy person that can't understand why it's still not enough so they think it's more money and more power and that is where the slope starts to become slippery. They are absolutely clueless idiots and partly why they deserve zero respect..............they are not men. Real men do not do this and they were never taught the lesson as boys so these issues for them go way back.

What I can say is the old format of forums does work and only enriches those that start them. Doctors associated with them look like douche bags over time because much of the information appears to be manipulated.

What I like about Cole is like Woods they have some balls and it takes some balls to speak up and against luring little boys into surgery through manipulated information as it appears on many of the forums.

I will be watching and you should too.

http://forum.hairsite.com/t/no-shave-fue-or-non-shaven-fue-as-i-originally-called-it/27757/2

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I liked this thread by Dr. Cole. Is it a good idea? Maybe.

We all will need to just observe at this point and absolutely do not have surgery applies to the majority. Maybe this new idea of doctors getting together and creating their own platform will work but I'm not holding my breath. When it comes to money/power most are simply too weak and fall into the trap of the lifestyle it can bring them and that lifestyle ends in a fat, bloated and unhappy person that can't understand why it's still not enough so they think it's more money and more power and that is where the slope starts to become slippery. They are absolutely clueless idiots and partly why they deserve zero respect..............they are not men. Real men do not do this and they were never taught the lesson as boys so these issues for them go way back.

What I can say is the old format of forums does work and only enriches those that start them. Doctors associated with them look like douche bags over time because much of the information appears to be manipulated.

What I like about Cole is like Woods they have some balls and it takes some balls to speak up and against luring little boys into surgery through manipulated information as it appears on many of the forums.

I will be watching and you should too.

http://forum.hairsite.com/t/no-shave-fue-or-non-shaven-fue-as-i-originally-called-it/27757/2

I almost feel bad for you but I just can't bring myself to do so

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Topcat, thank you for your wisdom and clarity as always.

I too was just a little boy when JeanLuc lured me into his office. But he gained my trust and the trust of those on this forum by having his lower ribcage removed so that he could perform self-fellatio. "Not impressed!" you might say, anyone can perform self fellatio with a flexible spine and a can-do attitude. But how many can maintain eye contact with me for the duration of the act? JeanLuc did. I was uncomfortable with the eye contact at first but I realised I needed to look deep into his soul, as he performed this most personal of acts, to know if I could trust him. Thats why I chose JeanLuc as my transplant surgeon and thats why we are happily married and expecting our second child. Together we patrol the transplant forum on this site, being paid handsomely by a variety of clinics. We are trying to build a future for our children and your accusations are slanderous and harmful to our operation.

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I almost feel bad for you but I just can't bring myself to do so

Don't feel bad for me feel bad for the 2nd patient that went to Turkey and is unhappy in less then a week on one of the other forums. Help him not me..........I don't need your help.

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It takes approximately 5 years for the STHF and I posted as much about 3-4 years ago. I suspect we will be hearing more coming out of Turkey.............just my opinion.

Jean Luc your story doesn't add up. Posting for less than a year, 22, one hair transplant and rambling facts and figures on multiple forums.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't feel bad for me feel bad for the 2nd patient that went to Turkey and is unhappy in less then a week on one of the other forums. Help him not me..........I don't need your help.

It takes approximately 5 years for the STHF and I posted as much about 3-4 years ago. I suspect we will be hearing more coming out of Turkey.............just my opinion.

Jean Luc your story doesn't add up. Posting for less than a year, 22, one hair transplant and rambling facts and figures on multiple forums.

Man, if you keep talking about other forums and don't copy the sentences written there, I doubt anyone will grasp what you are trying to say.

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, if you keep talking about other forums and don't copy the sentences written there, I doubt anyone will grasp what you are trying to say.

This sentence was copied from another forum. It will be interesting to watch and see how it unfolds. Personally I believe the online forum platform will die as more information is revealed by both patients and those that work in the industry. The turning point might be now where more money can be made in exposing fraud then in creating it.....................blackmail within the industry itself no longer works. We even see that on a global scale as the information all starts to trickle out.

Money is going to be made by those that move toward the truth in all areas and the old guard of marketers will fall by the wayside.

45.png
Dr_Cole

4h
Happy to report that our live radio program will be ready to roll in 3 to 4 weeks. It's going to be fantastic. I look forward to a great interaction.