Dr. Josephitis At Shapiro Medical Group

Hair826

My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone,

I scheduled an FUE procedure with Dr. Josephitis at Shapiro Medical Group in a few months. He's going to restore part of my hair line. Has anyone had any positive or negative experiences with him in this forum? If so, can you please share?

Thank you.

shookwun

Reaction score
Shapiro Medical has good reviews but like anything, these world renowned doctors create brands and start contracting other doctors to work under them. I believe you are in good hands though.

Even my former doctor Rahal. Rahal hair restoration is a brand.....he has hired a new doctors no different then the Shapiro's to start taking over. My first surgery he did the anesthesia, incisions, scar extraction and closure. Secondary surgery all he did was the incisions.

but to be fair, i went from fut to fue. maybe his practice is still the same.

all these doctors make a name for themselves, then after sit on it.

Hair826

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks, Shookwun. Do you know of anyone who had an FUE procedure from Dr. Josephitis and whether they liked it?

shookwun

Reaction score
Thanks, Shookwun. Do you know of anyone who had an FUE procedure from Dr. Josephitis and whether they liked it?
I wouldn't be to concerned, from what I read he does most the surgery while techs assist. Which is a good thing