Dr Lee on Fincar

AKA

Established Member
Reaction score
I've read that before. Whether or not it was posted here I can't say for sure.

Why are you so concerned? It's the same product at a cheaper price.

Are you worried for poor little Merck, and their investment? I wouldn't be too concerned personally, I think they do OK without the likes of us watching their backs for them.

Reaction score
AKA said:
I've read that before. Whether or not it was posted here I can't say for sure.

Why are you so concerned? It's the same product at a cheaper price.

Are you worried for poor little Merck, and their investment? I wouldn't be too concerned personally, I think they do OK without the likes of us watching their backs for them.

Actually its not a big concern of mine thats just something i came across and decided to post for those who asked on past occasions if Fincar is just as good as Propecia or Proscar.

RecedingBoy

Established Member
Reaction score
Dr. Reddy's Labs makes it too. its an indian drug manafacturer that is actually traded on the NYSE. I think that does give it legitimacy.

Cipla is also another strong company. I don't doubt that either manafacturer makes good quality drugs.

The only room for doubt in my mind comes from the retailers of the product. It is not uncommon in India for retailers to sell fake medicines to attain great profits.

Its something that you know when you live there or know people who do, i.e. who is "legit," and who is not.

AKA

Established Member
Reaction score
Fincar is cool. The online pharmacies make a huge markup on it without having to sell counterfeit drugs. A strip of ten Fincar costs 95 roupees in India, the equivalent of one UK pound or less than $2 (US), they sell it online for eight pounds a strip or so. 800% profit anyone? That's better than smuggling narcotics, and completely legal.

:wink: