Dr. lee quick drying

jblig

Established Member
Reaction score
can anyone please point me in the right direction on dr. Lees website-which product is the fast drying 5% minoxidil for morning applications? That site is a mess......oh yeah has anyone here had any resemblence of success with his products....thanks fellas, best of luck to all.....

Cassin

Reaction score
jblig said:
can anyone please point me in the right direction on dr. Lees website-which product is the fast drying 5% minoxidil for morning applications? That site is a mess......oh yeah has anyone here had any resemblence of success with his products....thanks fellas, best of luck to all.....

http://www.minoxidil.com

Item 500

<----Fantastic results! I am very happy with his product.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
I'd like to add that you need to fill out paperwork from Dr. Lee and mail it back to him before he will ship anything to you (if you're in the US). There's also a one time $20 consultation fee that gets added to your first purchase.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
quoted from a couple websites

"Propylene Glycol is a colorless, viscous, hygroscopic liquid. It serves as a Humectant - a substance that retain moisture content. It makes the skin feel moist and soft and keeps products from drying out.
Since Propylene Glycol can penetrate the outermost layer of the skin and carry the active ingredients into deeper layers of the epidermis it is an extremely common ingredient in cosmetics and is found in a variety of products."
"Propylene Glycol is used in cosmetics, toothpastes, shampoos, deodorants, lotions, processed food, dog food, and many more personal care products."

G

jblig said:
thanks, so would I want minoxidil with or without this.???

Rogaine (minoxidil) has 50% PPG
Dr Lee's standard minoxidil has 30% PPG
Dr Lee's PPG free has 0% PPG

Rogaine takes hours to dry (I used Rogaine for 15 months)
Dr Lee's standard minoxidil takes 10-15 minutes to dry
Dr Lee's PPG free takes a similar time to Rogaine to dry as the PPG is replaced with glycerin.

I would reccomend Product 500 Dr Lee's standard minoxidil.

You get 65ml instead of Rogaines 60ml.

The strength is also higher at 5.5% instead of Rogaines 5%.

The increased alcohol content should improve absoprtion.

If you are from the UK there is no consutaion required nor is there a $20 fee.

Good Luck

Ty

G

Dr Lee's standard minoxidil takes 10-15 minutes to dry

Dr Lee's PPG free takes a similar time to Rogaine to dry as the PPG is replaced with glycerin.

I use the PPG Free and it only takes about 20 minutes for it dry!

Nowhere near as bad as rogaine or kirkland - unless i am lucky and my skin absorbs it quickly.