dr lee

norwood_6

Reaction score
his website is kinda confusion to digest and seems like theres alot of hair cocktails to choose from, witch one should i get? are those 3 in one combos worth a shot?

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I use his xandrax regular in the morning and his xandrax (acid) version at night. What are you looking for? Low irritation?

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well it's been only a few months but i have to say I've had ZERO irritation. My scalp is better now than it was before xandrax (i've even almost completly stopped using nizoral)

I haven't had a haircut since starting xandrax but I know for sure I had a mild shed back in my first/second month... Getting a hair cut tomorrow so *crosses fingers* :p

Nixon's Head

Reaction score
I'm suprised Matgallis that you havent had any irritation with xandrox and xandrox with retin-a. I had peeling and burning for the first time with that stuff. But I also had been using spironolactone and more minoxidil and had been unkind to my scalp for a couple of weeks before that.....so never mind.
Ive been using his spironolactone 2% for my diffuse areas and his spironolactone%5 for my front hairline in the morning. I put it on a couple of hours before showering. I tried to put it on at night but my girlfriend asked me what I had eated the night before......you know. Anyway, Xandrox15 after my shower and his minoxidil 5% at night with retin-a (amoung other things). Anyway I've been using his stuff for about a month and I got a good shed so I am hopefull.
Anyway, if you're contemplating using his stuff I would recomend you poke around his site for a while and get an idea for the science of his stuff and how to use it. He's also acually relativly cheap.

G

norwood_6 said:
his website is kinda confusion to digest and seems like theres alot of hair cocktails to choose from, witch one should i get? are those 3 in one combos worth a shot?

What do you want?

norwood_6

Reaction score
tynanW said:
norwood_6 said:

What do you want?

i want to save whats left of my hair and see what chances i get for some regrowth. im 30 years old now and really thin on top to the point where it just looks like fuzz :cry:

im contemplating a hair piece, im sooooo sick of the mr clean look

G

norwood_6 said:
i want to save whats left of my hair and see what chances i get for some regrowth. im 30 years old now and really thin on top to the point where it just looks like fuzz :cry:

im contemplating a hair piece, im sooooo sick of the mr clean look

here it comes.....

finasteride 1 mg a day

minoxidil 5% 2 times a day

nizoral 2% two or three time a week

norwood_6

Reaction score
haha thanks for chiming in guy, im sorrry to be such a booger in everyones hair but where's the cheapest place to get finasteride in the us? dr lee's sight is appauling to navagate through. wich ones of his witches brew cocktail lotions do i need from him?

also from my search it seems that he requires a few days of sign and consent paper tag, can someone order it for me and ill give them funds?

G

norwood_6 said:
but where's the cheapest place to get finasteride in the us?

Proscar (5mg finasteride pills) work out the most cost effective.

Remember not to take the whole 5mg but to cut it into 1 mg pieces and take one of these each day! (1mg/day)

http://www.qhi.co.uk, there are many other places

norwood_6 said:
dr lee's sight is appauling to navagate through.

hahah, sure is!

norwood_6 said:
which ones of his witches brew cocktail lotions do i need from him?

I recommend product 500 his standard minoxidil, which also happens to be fast drying.

norwood_6 said:
also from my search it seems that he requires a few days of sign and consent paper tag, can someone order it for me and ill give them funds?

It's a simple email effort, you should't need anyones help. But if you do The Gardener and Cassin buy from Dr Lee and they are based in the USA.

norwood_6

Reaction score
THANKS GUY!

can you please chime into the thread i just started about male pattern baldness diagnosing?