Dr Luciano Sciacca - Timeless Hair Transplant Clinic London

LuckyHair

Reaction score
Any comment on Dr Sciacca and the Timeless Hair Transplant Clinic in London?

I went for consultation on the 1st March with this doctor. He seems to be confident, he was trained and worked in USA as transplant surgeon. I m going to have my procedure on the 7th March, FUE 2000 graft.

Dr Sciacca underlined the word "graft" meaning 1 to 4 hair follicles/graft as many clinics make confusion in this matter and people pay "per hair" instead than "per graft".

Thank you.

HardlyHair

Reaction score
I know nothing of the doctor. But all hair transplant doctors are confident.

Regardless of the doctor, get more than one consultation with different doctors, just to hear what they each have to say.

You might have already asked these questions but, it's good to ask...
1) What they each estimate your max donor supply to be (without it being noticeably thinned). Because depending on your age, chances are if you get one hair transplant, you'll be getting more in the future.
2) Where specifically they'll take the hair from and in what pattern,
3) What size hole punch(es).
4) How they intend to achieve a natural look (particularly if they are putting in the hairline, i.e. thinner hairs at the front and coarser hair behind) and how dense (grafts per square inch/cm) they'll pack the hairs together.
5) What sort of follow up and continued support do they offer.
So then you can have more realistic expectations regarding the chances of scarring, density change in the donor area, and the shape/density of the recipient area. All the best!

monk100

Reaction score
I am thinking about getting a procedure with this surgeon. Can you give me some feedback on how yours went please? Were the prices reasonable?

Thanks in advance

SUFIANFUE

Reaction score
Dear All,

I had my transplant done yesterday 09/06/2015 with Dr. Lucuano. I believe the price is the best in the UK and he is assisted by 2 experienced technician. You can gom there in confidence. Please dont hesitate to drop me a line if you have any questions. He is based at 288 Kensington Hogh Road.

Regards,

Sufian

ghal6

Reaction score
Timeless clinic - Dr Sciacca

Hi Sufian,
I am considering this surgeon.
Do you have any photos of your hair pls?