Dr Martnick Quote

messm0rph

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I saw a consultant for Dr Martnick in Perth WA. New Hair Clinic

It was costing 14k for 1600 graphs. This was filling in the front of my head with Strip Surgery. I thought this was quite expensive. The consultant said we can do FUE but its a lot more expensive and the DR doesn’t like to do them due to results not being as good as expected.

Dr Martnick is one of the best in Australia for STRIP apparently. How does the price compare for other STRIP HT’s overseas And what is FUE pricing like? I feel like I could go overseas to Dr Fellar or something and get a FUE done cheaper.

Cheers
Troy

ITNEVERRAINS

Established Member
Reaction score
That's expensive in my opinion. I have heard bad things about Martnick. Check these boards, she butchered somebody here.

Rwt_Raj

Established Member
Reaction score
messm0rph said:
Hi Guys,

I saw a consultant for Dr Martnick in Perth WA. New Hair Clinic

It was costing 14k for 1600 graphs. This was filling in the front of my head with Strip Surgery. I thought this was quite expensive. The consultant said we can do FUE but its a lot more expensive and the DR doesn’t like to do them due to results not being as good as expected.

Dr Martnick is one of the best in Australia for STRIP apparently. How does the price compare for other STRIP HT’s overseas And what is FUE pricing like? I feel like I could go overseas to Dr Fellar or something and get a FUE done cheaper.

Cheers
Troy

Price varies from $ 3.5 to $ 15/- per fue graft at the good fue doctors. Take your time, do a proper search and see which doctor best suits your needs. Its a global village. You dont need to pay through your nose if you are willing to spend time searching for the best (and reasonably priced).
BTW, fue being not as good as strip is just a gimmick from doctors that dont know how to do fue well enough.

G

Martinick is a butcher my friend.Run the other way.She is one of the worst surgeons in australia.

G

14 grand is a rip off for that many strip grafts.Forget about australia dude.Surgeons here are mostly not very good and charge too much.Go overseas it will work out better for you with price and results.

messm0rph

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Can anyone list 5 or so surgeons in America with good FUE results / prices and I will research more.

Also can you explain the difference between Fue and Strip. I know FUE is better and less scars but why?

IBM

Reaction score
From what i've read in this forum this surgeon is not good. Its better you go to USA. Check out Feller.

ITNEVERRAINS

Established Member
Reaction score
does $15 a graft come with lube, or do they just screw you raw?

G

feller is ment to be very good with good prices.Whatever you do,Do not let martinick scam you,She is the worst hair transplant surgeon that i have seen,Both in ethics and in her work.