Dr Rahal`s hairlines are amazing!!

eire_245

Reaction score
ive just been looking at the photo gallery on dr rahal`s website, and the hairlines he`s producing look nothing short of amazing! ill definately be paying him a visit in the future! ive looked at most of the gallerys of other surgeons recommended on here and dont think anyone can match him when doing hairlines! has anyone had any personal experience using him?? how did they find the experience? id love to hear some feedback on him!

Avery

Established Member
Reaction score
I just checked out his site. Does he move facial hair follicles around as well? There's a picture of a guy's upper lip and his mustache is thicker in the after picture. That's interesting.

eire_245

Reaction score
maybe he uses normal donor hair from the back of the head, on the facial restorations! :dunno: but im not too sure! he seems really great for hairlines on guys in the norwood 2-4 scale!

eire_245

Reaction score
i wonder would some of the more experienced guys be able to tell me why his hairlines seem really good, is it due to the placement angle??

BodyDysmorphic

Reaction score
he puts in alot of grafts and the angles are good

but those pictures can be deceiving

they take a whole lot of pics
and they may even use an enhancer like toppik to improve the look of the results

you need to keep that in mind

cheers mate