Dr. Umar 'curing' people?

wessneijder

Established Member
Reaction score
dudemon said:
wessneijder said:
I am not new to Dr. Umar but neither are you. I stumbled across this video youtube. This is an amazing result. Basically if you are rich and don't mind having a shorter buzz cut there is a cure for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhdMrx9oDfo

Man, agreed that Umar's work is excellent. But I wouldn't want that guy's head of hair for all the tea in China. That's far from a "cure" IMO.

Hell, even MY head doesn't look THAT weird!

Are you serious? Most of the general public would have no idea. Not everybody is as concerned as you are to people's hair.

Most bar sl*ts would love this look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4me8eQ4j ... ature=plcp

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It looks good now, sure, but would you really want that kind of hairline when you're 50+? You'd stand out like a sore thumb, it would be very obvious.

Also these modern hair transplants, seem to look good on almost every patient when the hair is buzzed short like that, but then when the hair grows out the density never seems to be as good as the existing hair and doesn't blend in effectively enough.

Nene

Reaction score
I think it looks great, and that it will look fine even as he ages, because the density is pretty thin. My father has a better hair line than that and he's 60 so it's really not that ridiculous.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Totally undetectable, but I bet it was expensive.

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
i like it alot.

ive said this before on here but even before i started balding, i had a tightly shaved buzz and in a perfect world i would do so again, complete with good hairline :sobbing:

i also said on here a year ago ish that if money wasnt an issue then i would love to get a doner, beard and body hair transplant just like this guy, as how the hair grew out would be irrelevant to me.

sadly these days i find myself shopping around for the few products that i do use to nab the lowest prices, as im virtually living on the breadline month to month after payday, its nothing but a dream for me.

Patrickbateman

Reaction score
Let me say this, if I ever get a hair transplant it's going to be with umar! The guys results are absolutely top notch!