Dr. Umar

truthhurts

Reaction score
I had one procedure done with Dr. Epstien, he was horrible. I have lost hair in my eyebrows and he was supposed to fill them in. I told him what i wanted done and he done what he thought would look good. Needless to say he didn't know what it meant to look decent. Now I am looking at Dr. Umar to help me out if anybody has any information on him please help me out thanks.

Experienced Member
Reaction score
are you sure your loss of eyebrows is from male pattern baldness??

truthhurts

Reaction score
to Ben do you know if the doctor is good? have you sen any of his work?

to 2020 no he didn't make hair loss worse he just didn't fix it the way i wanted it he did it the way he wanted it done and didn't fill it in all the way he was just an all around bad experience

to monty 1978 thanks im really hoping he is great i have seen some results but only a few for the eyebrows

truthhurts

Reaction score
to 2020 let me clarify that im sorry i read it without actually looking at it no its not from that i have hair its just very thin and when i had the procedure done some of the hair he put in fell out and made it look worse

Tedd

Reaction score
O my gosh!!! i heard from many people about Dr. Umar. He has great experience of such things and he is best in his business..