Dr. Yates November 2014 ARTAS - HORRIBLE EXPIERENCE

davidkyselica

My Regimen
Reaction score
i am using my real first and last name because i am not an anonymous coward, this is a real horrible experience. this surgery i got from this clinic i regret every day. this clinic will rush you into a surgery because they know that most smart people that actually do their research would stay away. i already wrote a bbb complaint against this clinic and i feel as if it is my duty as a human being to warn people to stay away from them. the only reason why i have a medical cannabis card is because of my horrible experience with this clinic and their horrible surgery that i regret every day. not only i got permanent nerve damage from the surgery, i feel as if i am a victim of medical malpractice, marketing fraud, and ptsd. the nerve pain is still in the same spot as i remember very clearly from the actual surgery. the graft survival was low because they used the garbage robot which wasn't even FDA approved for my case. i only took out about 1000 fue but i clearly wouldn't ever seriously consider using more donor. they will use used car sales tactics at you like "half-price" and "i don't need to take your money" and "we have a special demo for other doctors, would you like to participate?". this "doctor" claims i had more donor than i'd agree with. do yourself a favor, do your research and stay away from these con artist scammers. the only nice thing i took away from this surgery was that when i signed up for health insurance, i mentioned that this surgery robbed me of my quality of life and i struggle with nerve pain every day and the health insurance provider gave me a hugely discounted monthly rate. anyway, if i see positive reviews for this clinic i'd just assume it is a fake review paid for by the "doctor"

BaldBob

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm surprised there are docs still using ARTAS because the results have been bad.

davidkyselica

My Regimen
Reaction score
surgery happened in chicago on november 7th 2014. exactly 1322 grafts with artas and some manual. i confirmed many grafts didnt survive or was lied to about how many grafts was extracted.

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 31
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 33
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 31
  • pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 35
  • pic6.jpg
    pic6.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 35
  • pic5.jpg
    pic5.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 33

davidkyselica

My Regimen
Reaction score
i want to make sure that nobody makes the same mistake i made trusting this clinic or others using the artas robot

Attachments

• pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 17
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 15
  • pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 14
  • pic5.jpg
    pic5.jpg