Drugs-one.com ??????

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
Is this a reliable source for finasteride? They have a 90 supply for $70 and I'll proabbly start finasteride now but I want to buy from a reliable source.

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
Anybody else? Drugs-One looks like it is endorsed by Hairlosstalk so that must mean they are ok?

Edit, I'm not trying to jump at the best price I see, I want to make sure I'm actually going to get Proscar and not sugar pills.

hoping

Established Member
Reaction score
i have ordered from there for 6 month supply i got the finasteride pretty quick. i compared to to online photos and other peopels fincar and it the same thing. i have only been on it for about a month so i cant say how or if it works. but i know couple people on here and else where that uses teh site. i emailed them asking why or how they are so cheap they told me in about a day that they make money by repeat customers.

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
Just want to be clear on this, you are talking about Drugs_one, right?

So you got Fincar from them and it was 5mg doses? that is just an unreal price.

hoping

Established Member
Reaction score
yea fincar 5 mg doses. it is unreal but after studying the pill after i got it it seems legit. comparing to other companies fincar teh blister pack and the pill itself everything seems legit. i dont know its up to you. im not a chemist so i cant really test it:) but yes i ordered it came pretty quickly looks real compared to legit companies and other peoples exp.

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, okay then. Guess I'll be placing my order tonight and adding finasteride to the diet.

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
Freaking unreal. I just bought 60 pills which is a 300 day supply or

$5.40 a month for finasteride. Damn this stuff is CHEAP.

Now I gotta go buy a pill cutter.

So far minoxidil is kicking serious *** for me, now that minoxidil has settled in it's time to step things up and add the finasteride.[/i]

I'm really thankful for this forum. If I didn't know any better I'd be paying $60 a month or however much it is for Propecia. LMAO.

$720 a year for Propecia or $64 a year for finasteride. Thanks HairLossTalk.com!