dry hair compare to wet hair

ryangern

Reaction score
as i have said before for some reason my hair does not have a shitload of loss int he shower at all like i never have clumps aybe 5 hairs on my fingers, and when i rub my hands thru it when its wet i dont get that many hairs either i mean some but not many.... as soon as my hair is dry it feels like not really healthy hair its like really dry its not frizzy but really dry, and like its hard to describe but i get alot more shedding when its dry why is that???

wastingpenguins

Established Member
Reaction score
I used to have really dry hair, but I've since filled my shower with more products than any girl, and my hair is now pretty damn soft and smooth.

Get a good conditioner, you don't need anything fancy. Go pick yourself up some Pantene at the grocery store or something. Also, I use Biolage Fortifying Conditioner a few times a week, and damn, it makes my hair feel nice.

williteverend

Reaction score
pantene is garbage. it is wax based. once that wax comes off it strips your hair of natural oils. get a conditioner from a salon, not a grocery store. and make sure it is water based.

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ryangern said:
as i have said before for some reason my hair does not have a shitload of loss int he shower at all like i never have clumps aybe 5 hairs on my fingers, and when i rub my hands thru it when its wet i dont get that many hairs either i mean some but not many.... as soon as my hair is dry it feels like not really healthy hair its like really dry its not frizzy but really dry, and like its hard to describe but i get alot more shedding when its dry why is that???

my hair feels the same, like they say you need a good shampoo and conditioner that will make it soft and fuller. Thicker Fuller Hair makes my hair look full and also not try like other shampoos, but thats just me.