Dutas Shed

G

Hello!

I've been on Dr. Reddy's Dutas for about 3 months and I've noticed an acceleration in my shedding, particularly in the temples and all throughout the front half of my scalp. The first few weeks it seemed like shedding slowed (but maybe it was just a placebo effect?) and nowadays it's bad.

Is this normal? A good sign? Bad sign? It's pretty frustrating, whatever it is.

Thanks!

T

Timi

go back to finasteride

i have lost all my Hair from this sh*t Drug

Timi

yvakin

Banned
Reaction score
Timi,
Have you notice tiny hairs on your hairline or you just constantly shed?

T

Timi

yvakin said:
Timi,

To

Yes
shedd 2Years arround the Head
(No Shedd it was destroying my Hairs)
i am lost 50%my Hairs arround the Head
and 80% in the Front
my Hair get thin and become a Yellowish Color arround the Head
Hair look like burned
as a chemotherapeutic Theraphie

dutasteride was the biggest error in my live
and completely ruined my health and my Body

Timi

yvakin

Banned
Reaction score
I am sorry for stupid question but i just didn't get it from your reply: Have you seeing a tiny hairs coming out in your hairline or your existing hairs became yellowish and them shed.

I'm asking cause i've shed(bad) for 7 months since i've started dutasteride but see some tiny hairs on my hairline .
Thank you.

raj47

Established Member
Reaction score
mr. timi i am also user of a dutas in india but what i got is in 5 month results is very dark hair all around my head especially in my donor area and i am in so NW2.5 so prev month were with finasteride (5 month) like not that much improvement in back but in dutas after (5 month) i got shedding everyday with 100 hairs only tiny hair like growing hair i have to say unhealthy hairs...

1.statred at april 2008 with finasteride and quit on aug 2008.(NW2.5) shaved my head at aug 2008 ..
2.st at aug 2008 dutas and quit on jan 09 (here is my happy days ever NW2.0)
3.after jan 09 my worst life ever statring to fall off(NW2.8) jan again shaved my head to prevent shed
4.now with finasteride from feb2009 and still shedd but only few hairs like 5 to 8 hairs only tiny hairs but i have to say temple got too much tiny hair and its got thicker ...and now (NW2.2).
5.cause for the shedd

1.i was using nizoral and quit for 2 month period when i was in dutas
2.0.5 mg to 1mg i added the dose it may accelarated shedding to replace the hairs.
but you have to analyze yourself which is causing your hair to shed its better to consukt with dermatalogist or quit stay with finasteride...........

T

Timi

raj47

i am not 100% sure that dutasteride makes the Hair so worse

can it be minoxidil and make the Hair so worse!

thinning all over the Head?
make minoxidil Yellowish Hairs arround the Head??

Hairloss in the Neck-arround the ears and so on?
and "all" Hairs Yellowish and Straw

Timi