Dutasteride \ Finasteride Combine Saç Cıkısı Var

Cengiz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, foreign friends. I am Turkish. We have a topic / discussion forum site like you and I am new to this site to experience more information. I can make some translations of google translations. I am 21 years old and I have been studying sheet metal since I was 16 years old. I have been watching my colleague in 5 years. I used minoxidil for 6 months for my first treatment and my pads were very good. After leaving, all of the sheets went back and my psychology broke down. Then I used finasteride for 9 months and stopped the current spill, but I did not see growth of the sheet metal. And I have darkened my eyes for about a month since I made a finas / dutas combination. 4 dutas per week and other days finas. The treatment will be about 1.5 months and there are pubes on the hips. And I am very happy. God bless you!

Cengiz

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMG_1012.JPG
IMG_1011.JPG
IMG_1009.JPG

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
wow hard to translate.
the dude got result with duta.

@Cengiz ; you used minoxidil before propecia? When you used propecia alone you didn't got result?

Cengiz

My Regimen
Reaction score
wow hard to translate.
the dude got result with duta.

@Cengiz ; you used minoxidil before propecia? When you used propecia alone you didn't got result?

Suction is the combination of finasteride in dutasteride. The upper ones and the smaller ones in the frontal areas start to grow. And is not it as impossible as it was at 6 weeks? Dutasteride had a quick effect. The sheets are growing in intensity. I'm so happy. What will you be after 6 months?