Dutasteride users are a rare breed.

G

For those who have turned to a drug that is considered dangerous, and using this drug purely for cosmetic puposes must be people of bravery and ambition. I believe we Dutasteride users are one in a million.

How many people in the world today are actually taking this drug? what about for the off label treatment for hair loss?

I kind of feel special... We have our own forum and everything!

oni

Reaction score
I kind of feel special to!, now which way to the gas chamber............

noorur

Established Member
Reaction score
i may be joining the breed soon

my hairloss is very severe and i'd rather die than be bald!

given that dutasteride is more effective than finasteride, why not give dutasteride a try ?

Goingat20

Reaction score
how long have you been on finasteride? If you havent given finasteride a good go id say hold up on taking dutasteride just yet

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I see more thickening every month on REAL Avodart. From reading accounts from people that use the "Dutas" junk, I am confident that there is a difference. 11 months and I am flying high. This is the real deal. No side effects, either.

Goingat20

Reaction score
not me, where do you get your dutasteride from. Im thinking of starting the REAL dutasteride instead of dutas....

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Paradise Lost said:
I kind of feel special... We have our own forum and everything!
You are special!!! You guys are our special little eunuchs!! :D

HairLossTalk.com

noorur

Established Member
Reaction score
whats' wrong with Dutas ??

can you send me a url to what someone said about dutas and hows its 'junk'. i am gonna start taking dutas soon as it arrives.

finasteride isn't gonna help my aggressive hairloss. i went from norwood 2 to norwood 4/5 within less than a year, whilst on scam product procerin.

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
noorur said:
whats' wrong with Dutas ??

can you send me a url to what someone said about dutas and hows its 'junk'. i am gonna start taking dutas soon as it arrives.

finasteride isn't gonna help my aggressive hairloss. i went from norwood 2 to norwood 4/5 within less than a year, whilst on scam product procerin.

Read through enough accounts of Dutasteride users and you will see that the majority of ones that have an overwhelming negative experience are using a generic. I read through COUNTLESS posts before starting Avodart and the money saved is not worth the risk of constantly having the question in my head to a medications' efficacy.

I'm not telling anyone not to use Dutas or whatever, I'm just posting my experience and my opinion. If the generic stuff works for you, great. I'm not risking it.

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he today that sheds his hair with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his conditioner

oni

Reaction score
HairLossTalk.com I am going to jizz in your eye to prove you wrong.................... Now wheres Redbone got to have someone to practice my aim! with. :lol:

G

Eunuch ha HairLossTalk.com, I have more testosterone flowing through my pinky toe than you have in your entire body and on top of that, I have more hair on my left temple than you have on your entire head.

Go figure aye.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It took me a while to respond to HairLossTalk.com's comical remark because I didn't know what an Eunuch was until I saw this documentary on the Sundance channel about Eunuchs.

Eunuch: a male who is castrated (no testicals), not to be confused with a penectemy (amputation of the penis).

I will post about my experience in the Men's general topics forum.

JJ Gittes

Established Member
Reaction score
not me! said:
From reading accounts from people that use the "Dutas" junk, I am confident that there is a difference. 11 months and I am flying high. This is the real deal. No side effects, either.

Complete rubbish. I've been on Reddy's Dutas for 15 months and it's been nothing but a Godsend. My hair looks better than it has in years.

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JJ Gittes said:
[quote="not me!":bb708]From reading accounts from people that use the "Dutas" junk, I am confident that there is a difference. 11 months and I am flying high. This is the real deal. No side effects, either.

Complete rubbish. I've been on Reddy's Dutas for 15 months and it's been nothing but a Godsend. My hair looks better than it has in years.[/quote:bb708]

Call it what you want. I don't trust the generic stuff. Your mileage may vary.

JJ Gittes

Established Member
Reaction score
not me! said:
[quote="JJ Gittes":01757][quote="not me!":01757]From reading accounts from people that use the "Dutas" junk, I am confident that there is a difference. 11 months and I am flying high. This is the real deal. No side effects, either.

Complete rubbish. I've been on Reddy's Dutas for 15 months and it's been nothing but a Godsend. My hair looks better than it has in years.[/quote:01757]

Call it what you want. I don't trust the generic stuff. Your mileage may vary.[/quote:01757]

That's certainly your right.

However, I will say that the mistrust and skepticism surrounding generic hairloss drugs is rooted in nothing but sheer paranoia. It's really irrational.

To date there's no data to support this conviction that generic hairloss drugs are not as effective (unless you consider the volatile and often fantastical observations of panicky hairloss users as "data" -- and apparently you, and many others, do.)

For the less paranoid among us, we're happy to pay half as much and get the same results.

Britannia

Reaction score
I agree, generics for everyone!

noorur

Established Member
Reaction score
not me! said:
[quote="JJ Gittes":c6fc9][quote="not me!":c6fc9]From reading accounts from people that use the "Dutas" junk, I am confident that there is a difference. 11 months and I am flying high. This is the real deal. No side effects, either.

Complete rubbish. I've been on Reddy's Dutas for 15 months and it's been nothing but a Godsend. My hair looks better than it has in years.[/quote:c6fc9]

Call it what you want. I don't trust the generic stuff. Your mileage may vary.[/quote:c6fc9]

please dont put generic dutasteride down, coz it's the last hope i have against my war against hairloss.

oh and please make an effort to post some links to pages where people have complained about Dutas. That way, your comments on it being 'junk' will have more credibility.