Dutastride Shedding ... Please think ten times before you start Dutastride...

ashwajatha

Reaction score
Inspite of reading many horror stories from Dutastride, I made a leap into it 4 Months ago which was a biggest blunder of my life ever done in choosing Hair loss products, ever since using it i experienced rapid and 100X more hair fall each day, I lost the best hair i had in just 4 months, i motivated myself saying Hairloss would stop now or then but it continued to fall every where (Temple(lost a lot), Side's, crown, back), then i made a decision to halt the treatment of Dutastride 15 days ago and started with finastride 1 mg...to my surprise hairfall has halted ( came down from 100x to 2x) which is manageable, and serum concentration is stopped hairs started to thicken every where.....

I did not want to continue in using dutastride for few more months since the negative impact of medicine on hairs is at much higher rate compared to other medication's and I had lost lot of grounds due to this wonderful miracle drug, and its like gambling it could have made my hairs much worse or it could have grown more hairs, but am happy at last that the serum produced by dutastride is gone and my scalp and hairs feel and breath freshly

Symptoms while on Dutastride :

· Severe Itching in Scalp and flakes with high serum concentration.
· High hairfall rate (100x)
· Thicker hairs thinned out a lot and fell
· Brain fog ( i was trying hard to recollect or remember).

Guys please think before you start dutastride, you are bound to lose the best that you have got now, i remember only few has success rate with Dutastride, I have written this to bring awareness in ppl who are planning to step in to loose more hairs from Dutastride.

Ps Note : This information would not help the ppl who have been benefited from Dutastride..

WillNotLetItHappen

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you mean 100 hairs or hundreds of hairs? Do you have before and after pictures maybe? So you really lost ground on the drug. People say it is a sign the drug is working and it should come back stronger when you shed. But 100 hairs is not a problem. Losing 2 hairs is not normal either...

I'm just a bit surprised because honestly finasteride cannot do that within 15 days if I understand your story correctly.

ashwajatha

Reaction score
I was initially loosing 20 - 30 hairs a day, after inducing Dutastride in my body i started to loose 200 - 300 hairs each day, Hopefully it should have stopped after a month but mine continued for 4 months, imagine what is the phase ( 300 * 4 months (120))...And worst part was Serum concentration with Scalp irritation which was ripping my hairs..
After stopping Dutastride and continued with Finastride - Serum concentration halted and no itching any more, hairs feel better now, its really tough to pull my hairs now i am witnessing the strength of the hair shafts has thickened, may be it would not be the effect of Finastride but eliminating Dutastride has strengthened my hairs..

B

Beingbaldsucksass

its fake in my opinion. if dutasteride had the ability to do that then there would not be one bald person on earth.
Do what? The guy dident recover his hair, he started using it early before he lost anything and therefore his body stopped producing dht, this is what finasteride does (despite its dutasteride but it's basically the same chimical reaction) it's no ****ing wonder here it's basic sciacnce

You guys waited till you lost too much then thinking that finasteride suppose to recover it, but finasteride is a dht blocker it's suppose to maintain hair and you need to start it early, so stood ****ing talk against the only scientific proven medicine for hair loss and promote stupid creams and snake oil bullcrap made by hippies

yassin

Established Member
Reaction score
its fake in my opinion. if dutasteride had the ability to do that then there would not be one bald person on earth.

why do you think they fake the story ???they are not selling anything!! they also use Avodart, do you think that Galaxosmithkline pays for them?,
IMO, if finasteride is effective because it lowers the DHT, then Dutasteride would be more effective because it lowers more DHT especially in the scalp,
studies support that clinically
maybe the problem is in some fake Dutasteride , not fake stories, I've never seen a success story with generic dutasteride

WillNotLetItHappen

Established Member
Reaction score
To dutasteride you wrote:

This is a bullcrap not even FDA approved

Ok.

To the Dutasteride-story on twinshairloss.com you wrote:
- - - Updated - - -

This story is awesome and proved me once again I did the right choice to tackle hairloss early, I'm 6 months into rogaine and started propecia a month ago, and I went from huge receding to Norwood 2.5-3 not do seariously, im the aggressive hair loss sufferer type, and all those assholes bashing finasteride can suck my dick

Now how do these two things go together?

- - - Updated - - -

to beingbaldsucksass: Maybe propecia works for you, and I am glad it does, andI hope you see even more positive results, but for the rest of us it doesn't seem to work. It only works for for a very elect few.

Honestly it is not true. According to the 5yr study it is supposed to work for 90% of the people! But I'm in the same boat, I have a very bad hair day today after 1yr and I'm getting scared that I may lose ground...

smyth01

Established Member
Reaction score
Cant see why hair loss twins would be fake, all he does is show his maintenance for 5 years, nothing out of the ordinary.

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
the OP is stupid. He didn't even wait until the end of the initial shedding phase (4 months) to stop. And then a little while after he stops it his hairloss stops. Clearly that means the dutasteride was causing the hairloss? So dumb. No you idiot, your initial shedding caused by dutasteride just ended.