Eddie Z's Story - ( 32 /Help I'm A M-head / with pic)

Eddie Z

Reaction score
I've had a receding hairline for about 6 years now and recently it has started to make me feel down, so I've been investigating how to grow it back! So I found you guys and hopefully you can help me on my quest!

Before I found this forum I was going to buy generic 15% MINOXIDIL 5% AZELAIC ACID DualGen-15 Minoxidilmax I've recently found out about Propecia and generic forms of the drug. I know I can buy from http://unitedpharmacies.co.uk or http://www.inhousepharmacy.biz

Any other advice will be greatly received!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

:)

Johnx

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Eddie Z's Help I'm A M-head (with pic, 32)

Well, I have similar temples to yours. Two months ago I've stated Rogaine foam, a month later Nizoral shampoo, and Finasteride a few weeks ago - all this is known as "BIG 3" on these forums (Minoxidil+Finasteride+Ketoconazole).
After the two months I'm seeing the started regrowth at the temples. So it'll most likely work for you too, give Big 3 a try.

Some guys mentioned using Miconazole cream (ordered some myself today), it makes the hair grow faster, so it's really helpful to grow those new hairs.

There are bunch of other treatments but I think Big 3 is the first things to try (especially Finasteride and Minoxidil).

Eddie Z

Reaction score

Thanks for your reply.

Where are the cheapest places to buy the big 3? Ive searched Nizoral shampoo on ebay and all i see are anti dandruff/anti fungal treatments - no mention of helping hair loss. Also what % do you use?

Searched again on ebay for Miconazole cream and it seems to treat athlete's foot!?

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score

Definitely research the stuff in finfighter's signature.

The two best treatments are finasteride and minoxidil. You'll want to be on both.

Johnx

Established Member
Reaction score

Eddie Z said:
Thanks for your reply.

Where are the cheapest places to buy the big 3? Ive searched Nizoral shampoo on ebay and all i see are anti dandruff/anti fungal treatments - no mention of helping hair loss. Also what % do you use?

Searched again on ebay for Miconazole cream and it seems to treat athlete's foot!?
Well it probably depends where you are.. I'm in Europe (Eastern) and this is where I bought my supplies:

Nizoral 2% - found a great deal on eBay, £4 a 120ml bottle, so I just snatched 5 bottles of it for £20 :) I might have overdone with my order, because after more than a month I still have ~70% of a first bottle left (I'm using it every second day) so I believe the bottle should last approx 3-4 months. Yes, it is anti-fungal, it helps to clear the scalp so the minoxidil penetrates better, there's also a proof that Nizoral alone can regrow some hair (I even saw some guys in this forum with pretty good regrowth with Nizoral alone).

Finasteride - I bought mine from unitedpharmacies.co.uk, they have a bunch of brand and generic finasteride to choose in different price ranges.

Minoxidil 5% - I buy my Rogaine foam (4 month pack £60) and Kirkland liquid (6 month pack £35) from Biovea.net - free and very fast shipping. I don't know if this is the cheapest place, but you save on shipping.

Miconazole 2% - yep, it's first purpose is as anti-fungal treatment, but again many guys had increased hair growth from it. I haven't tried this myself yet (order is on the way), but I've seen some users get hair growing twice the normal speed! :freaked2: