Effect of immigration on hairloss sufferers

Status
Not open for further replies.

baldguy28

Established Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about this the other day and it may seem kind of out there but it's true. Not only is the ridiculous influx of Hispanic immigrants who are coming in refusing to learn English making things hard for Americans who were born here, but unfortunately I've noticed that most women find Hispanic guys attractive and I see more and more white women now with Hispanic guys. Unfortunately for us, most of them have thick heads of hair and the caramel complexion that women seem to love making it even harder for balding guys, especially bald white guys. The worst thing to be right now in society in terms of the dating scene now more than ever is probably a balding white guy because it seems like more and more women now will strictly go for darker complected Italian, Hispanic and black guys.

G

STFU pussy. Pick up your nutsack and reattach it and quit your're biatch *** moaning....you realize theres 3 billion women int he world? THREE BILLION! You can always gain some kind of edge not everyone is perfect...maybe those hispanics got a smaller wang or something than you...so quit fuken worrying hair=! SUCCESS WITH WOMEN!
COMBINATION OF FACTORS= SUCCESS WITH WOMEN

The Gardener

Reaction score
You've posted the exact same thing in the General forum. I'm locking this, and suggesting that interested contributors to this discussion post replies to the open thread in the General forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.