Ejaculation while on propecia

wild eyed

Reaction score
what damage can be caused if one ejaculates inside a woman? can people speak from experience.

Red_eye

Reaction score
birth

This is from the Propecia website

Can I take PROPECIA if my wife and I are starting a family?

Contact with the semen from a man being treated with PROPECIA is not a risk to the unborn child of a pregnant woman.

Yes, you can take PROPECIA if you and your wife are trying to conceive or if your wife is currently pregnant. However, women who are or may potentially be pregnant must not use PROPECIA and should not handle crushed or broken tablets of PROPECIA because doing so may cause abnormalities of a male baby’s sex organs.

PROPECIA is for MEN ONLY.

G

I think they make the tits bigger. my girls tits have exploded since I started seeing her.

G

Re: g

wild eyed said:
so would it be ok to ejaculate into a woman who is not pregnant and is on the pill?

Yes, that will be fine. But to try to do it in other places as well.

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If your going to try to have a baby, i'd just get off of finasteride for awhile just to be safe

juststarting

Established Member
Reaction score
Why would you ejaculate while standing on a propecia pill?

:p j/k

misterium

Reaction score
So women can simply hold a crushed pill in their hands and be in risk?

What does the powder absorb into their skin that fast?

The word 'handle' is a bit confusing in regards to this.

Yes, try and shoot semen in other places too, it's more fun.

hairface

Reaction score
lol, after the tchernobyl childs; here are the propecia childs!

jrg

Established Member
Reaction score
On a more serious note...
Its ok to have a baby while on propecia. The amount of finasteride in semen is way too low to have any effects. Furthermore, formation of male sex organs take place at around 2 to 3 months. So for the paranoid, use a condom after month 2.