Electric guitar saved me from baldness: Prince

toocoolforhair

Established Member
Reaction score
Is the electric guitar the answer?

Pop superstar Prince believes playing the electric guitar his entire life has stopped him from going bald.

The 52-year-old pop legend, who can play 27 different instruments, is convinced the electricity that flows through a guitar when he strums it is the reason he still has luscious locks, Daily Mirror online reported.

"Playing electric guitar your whole life does something to you. I'm convinced all that electricity racing through your body made me keep my hair," Prince said. He also admits he can't "function" properly if he can't record songs.

Article: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Worl ... 132587.cms

prince_-_rs_494_cover_no_text_-_gallery_large_6049733.jpg

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nice combover.....I would say he is a Norwood 4 currently on the big 3 and uses Toppik under heavy lighting :whistle:

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Princess is a female with a beard.

Boondock

Reaction score
Does anyone know if I can get this in Canada? I'm willing to try this for at least 3 months to see if it works. I've tried herbal methods of increasing electrolyte motility in the body, but now I'm looking to do it mechanically. One of my friends tried this for recreation and didn't even get sides.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Boondock said:
Does anyone know if I can get this in Canada? I'm willing to try this for at least 3 months to see if it works. I've tried herbal methods of increasing electrolyte motility in the body, but now I'm looking to do it mechanically. One of my friends tried this for recreation and didn't even get sides.

?????????????????????? :dunno:

Hoppi

Reaction score
Aren't there lots of balding band members though? o_O

An interesting theory but.. yeah, more scientific evidence might be nice! :)

Nene

Reaction score
Hoppi said:
Aren't there lots of balding band members though? o_O

An interesting theory but.. yeah, more scientific evidence might be nice! :)
:shakehead: