Electric pulse stimulator

Tdevil

Established Member
Reaction score
http://hairstimulator.com/

This is probably another snake oil, and an EXPENSIVE one at that ($200), but I found it interesting because there are actually clinics that do this treatment. Has anyone ever heard of this or tried one themselves? Their claim is that the electric pulses help to open your hair follicle, allowing it to grow. Quite expensive, plus you would go through a lot of 9 volt batteries.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Hey T.. I bought the balls-gro yesterday.. lol I joined the dark forces.. I like to massage my scalp and I needed something better than the end of my fingers... At worst it is only $50... I'll be massaging my scalp before every minoxidil application lol.. I don't care about all the haters..I am still on the big three.. just want to add something to it. I know that is really sketchy to talk about this product here.. for I don't know what reasons because everything else is ok. Just added a as seen on tv tool to my regimen. lol At worst I can use it to tender my madcow for my burgers on the BBQ!! :punk: :dunno: I am just curious to try it.

Sorry Cassin LOL I know I am a badexample!! :freaked2:

Tdevil

Established Member
Reaction score
LOL balls-gro!!!!!

So you joined the dark side! Yeah it is sketchy to talk about it anywhere for some reason. Strange, considering people rub giraffe feces, oxy clean, fabric softener, and probably virgin's mentrual blood on their scalps.

Don't be shocked if it hurts like hell the first 1-3 times. Makes your scalp red & hot, and throbs at first. I've been using mine daily and my scalp now looks forward to it. It does a hell of a lot more than your fingertips can do, and the plastic needles really grind & elasticise your scalp. Yes, they are hard plastic needles, not rubber knobs like so many people think. They hurt a little, but are actually quite invigorating.

By the way, I just noticed that you can get this electric device on Amazon for $60. That actually might make me curious enough to try it....

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Hey T-Devil, I have been using the Balls-gro fro weeks now an this thing kick ***.. But cannot feel it anymore?? Is is normal?? I have to put a lot a weight now..It takes more time to get the blood appearing also.. I am doing it like 2 -3 times daily..It is good sh*t.. Best scalp massage ever...

Fred

Tdevil

Established Member
Reaction score
squeegee said:
Hey T-Devil, I have been using the Balls-gro fro weeks now an this thing kick ***.. But cannot feel it anymore?? Is is normal?? I have to put a lot a weight now..It takes more time to get the blood appearing also.. I am doing it like 2 -3 times daily..It is good sh*t.. Best scalp massage ever...

Fred

LOL, I know, it really gets a bad rap for no reason! Yes, after a while you have to increase pressure to get the same effect. I am at a point now where I don't put my fingers in the holes anymore to roll it. I roll it on my scalp with the palm of my hand pushing down on it. It's like a meat tenderizer for your head!