Elvis Presley had great hair...

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Believe it or not: Elvis Presley was a blonde and had blonde hair. It was actually super dark blonde hair he had.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
careca_famoso_08.jpg

rvahair1

Banned
Reaction score
Believe it or not: Elvis Presley was a blonde and had blonde hair. It was actually super dark blonde hair he had.

There is a picture of Elvis with blonde hair, but I believe that is a tinted photo. Both his parents had dark hair. I believe that was his natural color. Or he probably was a blonde with darker roots. Probably not jet black hair. But more sandy brown.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score

That looks horrible, so much for people in general saying that it's just hair.

There is a picture of Elvis with blonde hair, but I believe that is a tinted photo. Both his parents had dark hair. I believe that was his natural color. Or he probably was a blonde with darker roots. Probably not jet black hair. But more sandy brown.

Yes, Elvis Presley was a blonde with darker roots. Obviously he had really dark blonde hair, than the usual blonde hair where it usually leans towards a more yellow color.

rvahair1

Banned
Reaction score
That's computer generated, and I don't think he would have to look that bad. But yes, he wouldn't look as good without that hair.