EmoHurr's story - age 22

EmoHurr

Reaction score
Well hi there. I guess I'll cut straight to the point. I started thinning out in high school at the temples. I didn't pay it any mind being that I figured I'd have a similar hairline to my dads. Low & behold it didn't just stop there, over the next couple years I noticed it seemed to be getting thinner & thinner on top. I can't remember exactly when it hit me but I realized, "Holy sh*t, I'm gonna be bald by the time I'm 25". I'm 22 now & shave my head but of course my self concious side kicks in & believes that I have a weird shaped head.

I went in to bosley for a consultation, & didn't feel comfortable, it was rushed. "Okay, here's what you'll pay, & we will do what we can with the amount of donor hair you have" even when I asked questions they had a really slick way of beating around the bush about it.

I forgot about that option & went on to my next, which is hair systems, lace fronts, swiss, whatever the most natural looking thing is. Which is where I am today, waiting for my first system, hope it looks good, if it does I'll post pictures, if not then I'll just deal with the chrome dome until there's a new breakthrough lol.