emu oil shed?

nohawk

Established Member
Reaction score
hello, I have been applying emu oil for a couple weeks on my hairline and it seems ive lost some hairs there? Am I killing the follicles by putting on this oil every night or is this a shed??

nohawk

Established Member
Reaction score
its getting worse, should I keep doing it or what? is emu oil destroying my hair? for gods sake, someone help me the fux out!

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Maybe it is just a propecia shed? I see you use it in your regimen.

nohawk

Established Member
Reaction score
This is exactly what happened.... I went through a long and steady propecia shed for 2-3 months, but then it all ceased and I couldn't even see one hair on my hands in the shower. I was so happy that the shedding had stopped and my hair was starting look good. Then I got cocky and thought adding emu oil could only improve things, and it seemed like it either caused or coincided with a second shed. I should have never messed with the thing, anyway I hope it grows back this is so depressing. I cant even put my hair up anymore.

deadlocks

Established Member
Reaction score
Really... what is this? So many threads, all the same thing... Are we helping, or destroying our hairs with these treathments??? Can anyone give me a good, straight answer to this?

Thisisme373

Established Member
Reaction score
deadlocks said:
Really... what is this? So many threads, all the same thing... Are we helping, or destroying our hairs with these treathments??? Can anyone give me a good, straight answer to this?

this :dunno: