EMU Oil twice a day?

G

Is anybody doing this? Chrome from HLH was emphatically stating that EMU oil MUST be used twice a day to get regrowth. Apparently anybody that uses EMU Oil and doesn't notice anything from it are only using it at night. But it also supposedly takes only 20 minutes to absorb so you could apply it in the morning 20 minutes before showering.

I think I will go this route for my essential oils carrier once I run out of Jojojba. Just curious if anyone else is doing it twice a day and notice anything from it.

I wish I knew about this back when I was on my natural only regimen!

So

Established Member
Reaction score
I've heard good things about pure emu oil, however have never tried it, other than on my hands and for skin repair, it works a treat.

I may try pure emu oil on my temples alone twice or three times daily to gage regrowth if any.

Though I would like to know the science behind why emu oil is beneficial aside from the "he said, she said" spin which is common with many non-synthetic substances.

Thoughts?

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So said:
I've heard good things about pure emu oil, however have never tried it, other than on my hands and for skin repair, it works a treat.

I may try pure emu oil on my temples alone twice or three times daily to gage regrowth if any.

Though I would like to know the science behind why emu oil is beneficial aside from the "he said, she said" spin which is common with many non-synthetic substances.

Thoughts?
It's an awesome anti-inflammatory. has worked well rashes and Eczema. It's incredibly greasy and really isn't practical for everyday "hair" use. Would be nice if it absorbed into the scalp, but it doesn't.