Enzyte

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
Can we take stuff like this while on hair treatment?

My stuff is growing and I don't want to mess with it.

But this stuff is tempting. I'm not going to lie. I'm a fat 6.5 inches but this stuff promises 8.5 inches (lol).

Can I take this stuff while on the treatment? It's pretty cheap but I don't wanna f*** up the farm. Wee wee is good enough as is.

n1kki6

Established Member
Reaction score
from what i understand enzyte does not claim any growth they just claim harder longer lasting erections.

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Koala said:
Enzyte is nothing more than a Dietary Supplement.

No way dude. My organ grew like 4 inches overnight, and it keeps on growing the longer I take it! The best thing is the gains stay the same even if I stop enzyte. Im at 18 inches right now, Im thinking of stopping but girls love how I can go for hours and hours without stopping and how I have multiple orgazums and massive jizloads. :hairy:

LOL, that stuff is a scam. I saw a show on cable where they had people try different types of dick enlargement products. One guy took Enzyte, another did these "excercises" which consisted mostly of squeezing the living hell out of his dick, and the third guy used some vaccuum device. At the end of 6 weeks their measurements were EXACTLY the same.

I feel sorry for you guys with small dicks, but dont be a fool and buy that crap. It just supports the fraudulant industry.

And 6.5 isnt bad, I mean you might think Im a bit lucky to be at 7.75 but mine is kinda crooked so I would probably trade for a 6.5 w/girth thats perfectly strait.

Thank god you wernt like a roomate I had in college. The word got out from his ex-gf that he had a 4 inch stump and he was ruined.

Bone Daddy

Established Member
Reaction score
It's for the increase of Libido, not for penile enlargement.

Soooo, yeah.

<--- 7.5 L X 5.5 T :D