Eped87's Story - (22 /receding with PICS!!)

eped87

Reaction score
I started receding around 16, quick too and i couldn't even get out of high school without people commenting it, that was fun. About a year ago I decided i couldn't keep it and have to live with the constant annoyance that is my hair so I shaved it all off.

When my hair was longer it was terrible looking, no thickness at all. I completely bic my head once a week, and it's definately better than the previous state of my hair. At the same time, I do wish I had hair.

Soo I decided I mine as well give the big 3 a shot. I don't really expect results that'll lead to me growing my hair out again, but i figure maybe ill be really lucky and be a super responder and get some decent regrowth. I'll continue to update this thread with my progress.

Any feedback is appreciated

30880869.jpg

63321598.jpg

46990349.jpg

99246322.jpg

but What about Today

Established Member
Reaction score
Whats up man, you got really strong hairloss. I think you should try MDF Advance. You dont have to put it on twice a day, I think that would be too much. Proxiphen is good too.

Good Luck

michael85

Reaction score
Hey man think you can ignore the above post.
A quick read through the stories on here will show you that the big 3 is undoubtedly the way to go.

Also it seems, especially from the last photo that you still have hair in the norwood 2.5-3.0 areas so there is no reason why it can't thicken up.

I reckon the best thing would be keep it shaved down and stick to the meds for 4-6 month before looking to see if any progress has been made,

Cheers

eped87

Reaction score
thx for the replies.

i do have a question though... i run or skateboard everyday so i sweat a lot, and when i skate its usually in the middle of the day. im wondering if this will affect the use of minoxidil and if so, what i should do to prevent it. thanks!

LosingTouch

Reaction score
I'm not certain but I think the foam absorbs very fast so you could maybe use that in the morning and liquid at night..

eped87

Reaction score
Sigh... well i guess this will be my last post here. Within a week i had a wierd feeling around my eyes and got dark circles from minoxidil, also a constant really light headache which is quite annoying. That alone is enough for me to give up on treatments all together because without minoxidil theres most likely not much hope for me. I also notice libido problems from finasteride, so thats not helping the cause. Almost positive its not psychological, guess i was just unlucky, thats ok. Sucks because i have a feeling i may have been a good responder. Sooo... gonna stick with the shaved head and hope someone finds a cure sometime soon! Good luck to all of you!

Mens Rea

Reaction score
mate youve got a good colour and seem to have a good headshape - i think you suit the shaved look anyway

count urself lucky

h82bebald

Established Member
Reaction score
hey man, I wouldn't stop. Most of all side effects go away. I was getting a slight headache from minoxidil but it went away and I no longer get them. No sides from finasteride though.