Epilobium parviflorum success?

guybrush

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey guys!

Anyone in this forum has ever tried this herb? I have some experience I would like to share with you all.

2 years ago I was a bit afraid of taking finasteride so I decided to start with a potent natural DHT inhibitor: epilobium (1g/day). After 2 months I eventually decided to add finasteride and only 3 months and a half later my hair was looking noticeably thicker in my photos. Unfortunately, I had to discontinue the drug because it was giving me fluid retention and facial bloating and I lost my progress within 3 months.

6 months later, after meeting my doctor, I decided to give finasteride another go taking it along with a diuretic EOD. This time, based on my previous experience, my expectations were to see improvement around the 4th month, but guess what.. it took me 6 months taking the pill to see noticeable results (and not even as good as the first time).

And now it comes the question. The first time with finasteride I had noticeable regrowth within only 3.5 months, which I believe is impressive or maybe impossible. The second time it took 2 months more to achieve similar results. All this makes me wonder if those 2 months into epilobium before starting with finasteride made the difference. Let me say epilobium gives me even more bloating than finasteride, so it wouldn't surprise me if it was more potent.

The other possible explanation is that the first time I kept on taking epilobium EOD along with finasteride, so maybe this herb could not work on its own but it helps finasteride to decrease DHT further and thus start working earlier. But I believe 2 months earlier would be too much.

Any thoughts or experience on this?

This is the supplement I was taking:
http://naturalhealthdirect.com.au/h...alth-47/prostalobium-1000mg-120-caps-433.html