eric cantana now bald

antonio666

Reaction score
this really surprised me to see him on t.v today with very agressive hairloss,12 months ago he had awesome hair now he has a few strands left,really looks old

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
So it was impossible for you to link it? Besides, it's Eric Cantona.

IBM

Reaction score
I wouldnt trade to be an hero for hair. Anyway i'm not a hero and still i'm losing it. Damn.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
IBM said:
I wouldnt trade to be an hero for hair. Anyway i'm not a hero and still i'm losing it. Damn.

You're a f*****g antihero even on this forums' standards and you're losing it. Damn.

antonio666

Reaction score
ghg said:
IBM said:

You're a f****ing antihero even on this forums' standards and you're losing it. Damn.
all IBM is saying is that he would prefer hair than to be an hero,what is the problem

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
antonio666 said:
ghg said:
IBM said:

You're a f****ing antihero even on this forums' standards and you're losing it. Damn.
all IBM is saying is that he would prefer hair than to be an hero,what is the problem

He's just whining on every thread on this forum, it's starting to get to me slowly but surely. His arguments are lousy and he just seems to be wallowing in his own misery. I mean, I have 4 fingers on my right hand, pretty bad hairloss at 25 (worse than him judging by the pics), I'm very short (171 cm) and not that handsome but I'm still very positive compared to him. I know we're all individuals and react differently to things but could he not whine even for one damn post?

antonio666

Reaction score
GHG i would put you well above average in the looks department from your pics ,so you should not be so hard on yourself

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
antonio666 said:
GHG i would put you well above average in the looks department from your pics ,so you should not be so hard on yourself

I guess we all see ourselves differently... there are many things I don't like about my appearance. I'm no Taug and think I'm the ugliest man ever but still.

s.a.f

Reaction score
antonio666 said:
sorry no pics,but go on youtube and look at eric cantana interview
Did this and did'nt find any interviews with anything other than a good head of hair.

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
I think we're all very pretty on the inside.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Few strands left? Whats wrong with you? Pardon me while I wring your neck! You entitled this thread eric cantana now bald. Is that your idea of bald? f*** you man! :firing:

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
antonio666 said:
have you not seen the eric cantona in his latest sky sports interview,he is bald

Well he buzzed his hair already during his career so maybe he's just buzzed it again? I didn't find anything of him from youtube that would imply to baldness.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I saw lucky uk's pics in the hair transplant section and I must say that he is very lucky, with that Oasis hairdo (I'm so jealous).He still had all his hair on top before the operation, just a receded hairline so his procedure wasn't that extensive. But the difference is phenominal. I've been wanting to get a hair transplant badly lately, but I'm an NW5 and fear possible complications. I'll just dream on then (sigh).