Essential Hair Vitamins & Dht Reduction?

H70

My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair thinned out many years ago when i was a teenager, I'm in my 40's now with a little receding, so I'm trying to save as much hair as possible.

I have recently started taking 10,000 Biotin per day, what other essential herbs, or vitamins would you also suggest taking for healthy hair?

Also, what DHT blocker/reducer would you suggest?

I have just been diagnosed with low T, possibly caused by years of taking Citolopram, so i will be starting TRT soon. Can low T be a cause of hair loss, just like high T levels can?

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair thinned out many years ago when i was a teenager, I'm in my 40's now with a little receding, so I'm trying to save as much hair as possible.

I have recently started taking 10,000 Biotin per day, what other essential herbs, or vitamins would you also suggest taking for healthy hair?

Also, what DHT blocker/reducer would you suggest?

I have just been diagnosed with low T, possibly caused by years of taking Citolopram, so i will be starting TRT soon. Can low T be a cause of hair loss, just like high T levels can?

They say its written in the DNA that the body knows you are a guy. Any inbalance in estrogen, testosterone etc can surely be a connection to losing hair. Low T. High S or other way around can both be a problem. Its all about the perfect balance and about the unlucky gene pool.