Essential Oil Question

kelly649

Reaction score
I've been using the 'Scottish Study' essential oil mixture for the past month or so. I mix it myself and apply it nightly (about 3/4 of a dropper) all over the top of my head. Can't say if it's helped with regrowth at all, but it's definitely cut down on scalp itch. I'm wondering if it's harmful not to wash it out every morning? I wash my hair most mornings, but sometimes don't.

Also, I just read on another site that when using essential oils it's best to use them for several weeks and then take a week off before resuming again. Has anyone else heard this?

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Kelly;

Doesn't matter if you wash your hair next morning or in the afternoon.
Only a suggestion, try to increase the content of Jojoba oil, because is a extremely stable wax with Vit E.

This treatment is not for life, three times a week in the beginning and later two times or even like you say: use them for several weeks and a week off.

Armando

Pete

Established Member
Reaction score
The essential oil blend should help to lower the inflammation response. It will not regow any hair but it may reduce hairloss.

Applying the oil at night and use a frequesncy that suits you every other day then every few days alongside a TOPICAL. There is no problem with washing your hair the next day.

Regards
Pete