Eucapil customers: Menspharma appears to be non active

Beethoven

Established Member
Reaction score
Made an order there, and didn't get any email that confirms my order is being handled. So I sent an email asking what's going on, got automatic reply from the server that admin@menspharma.com is over quota... probably means that he is not active. So I opened a dispute in paypal asking for the deal to be cancled and my money refunded. Got an answer that it will be, and now I'm waiting for my money to be refunded.
I have no idea why he closed down, he should have at least close his site, so people won't make orders.
The second site appears to be ok. I had few successful orders from there, and I made another order now, and it's on the way.

I really really don't like the thought that now I depend on one supplier only, since so far I'm very satisfied with fluridil. I'm 6 month after stopping finasteride, and I think I'm hold ok (of course I use a lot of other topicals like minoxi, prox-N, aminexil, etc that helps a lot too) .

Beethoven

Established Member
Reaction score
good news (for me...) my money has been refunded. So even if he is closed, at least he is honest.

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
It's good to hear Beti I also think that fluridil helps big time. Just made another purchase and was wondering why is it taking so long.

Beethoven

Established Member
Reaction score
From menspharam? that's weird, I wonder what happend with my order, why they didn't do anything with it a few days, and refunded my money instead of simply saying that they are active and selling as always.
Well, anyway, good to know that we have two different shops again.
Good luck to you too!

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah they said they had some problems with their email or something and were unable to receive some emails but now they'r back on track.