eucapil (fluridil)

G

im planning to add eucapil (fluridil) to my regimen.

i actually use the big three + tricomin shampoo (the tricomin i will eventually kick since its only the shampoo or i will use the real tricomin) .

my main goal with eucapil is to add thickness to my hair and eventually get some baby hairs to get big. is that possible in your opinion?

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
I really think that it is. It may take some time but the sooner you jump on fluridil the better.

Garry

Reaction score
I don't think so.. I've use it almost 3 month, and my baby hairs havn't become thicker and no regrowth.. maybe it's to early for it! ..I hope so!

ShedMaster

Reaction score
I heard about fluridil when I started researching hairloss 5 years ago and it was supposed to be the next big thing but I really haven't heard too much about it since. No real success stories that I can recall but nothing too negative. I would be interested in hearing others talk about it though.

Garry

Reaction score
I know many guies, who using it, some of them more than 1 year! It help as mono thrapy if shedding isn't powerful. But it didn't help to regrowth for anybody!
It's only preference that it havn't sides!
We need more powerful antiandrogen!

jakeb

Established Member
Reaction score
I started a few weeks ago when I quit finasteride due to sides. So far no shedding, but it's too early to tell. I've got 4 months worth, so I suppose I'll find out. No way I'm going back to finasteride though, it really made me useless.

G

jakeb said:
I started a few weeks ago when I quit finasteride due to sides. So far no shedding, but it's too early to tell. I've got 4 months worth, so I suppose I'll find out. No way I'm going back to finasteride though, it really made me useless.

what were your side effects from finasteride?

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Garry, so are you saying that Fluridil stops hairloss for many, but not that much regrowth?

What about Fluridil making thicker hair?

j3nate

Established Member
Reaction score
fluridil sounds side effect free which is great, but i just don't see a lot of stories here or on HLH about getting great results with it. Maybe people aren't using it right, like hydrolizing it on accident or something, but the successful accounts just aren't there from what I've seen.

jimmyjames

Established Member
Reaction score
I just ordered a two month supply of Eucapil and it should get to me in two or three weeks (I live in Canada and it's shipped from Europe). I'll let you guys know if I get any results.

jakeb

Established Member
Reaction score
Also, not true that there aren't good reports... just search. There are quite a few reports of Eucapil halting loss over a decently long period of time.

Hopefully I'll be one of them, but it's too early to tell. I'm on week 3 now.

G

jakeb do you already see any results?

my eucapil is there. its at my parent's house. i will get it tomorow and right off start with it.

i will let you guys know about my progress.

jakeb

Established Member
Reaction score
Nah, it's really too early to tell. No shedding since stopping finasteride... YET. But finasteride affects you for awhile after you stop, so I'm probably only now really flying without it after a month. Will be interesting to see. Can't go back on finasteride so this is my big hope

Here's hoping.

jimmyjames

Established Member
Reaction score
I've got a quesion for you Eucapil guys: do you actually follow their advice of not washing your hair very often? I'm not one of those anti-shampoo guys, I'm really just curious. From what I've read, the makers of Eucapil seem to encourage getting your hair wet as little as possible. Does anyone else think this is a little weird?

Thanks.

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
it doesn't seem to be a problem for me. I wash my hair then I wait till the hair is dry and so is my scalp and then I apply eucapil

jimmyjames

Established Member
Reaction score
Newbaldy: So do you put it on in the morning or leave it on overnight?

I only ask because it's getting close to summertime, and I'm wondering if sweating during the day will disrupt Eucapil's effectiveness.

jakeb

Established Member
Reaction score
I put it on at night, after my scalp is dry from applying minoxidil. It dries out my hair too much to put on during the day.

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
I put it on at night as well. I don't see a problem with putting it on in the morning but like someone mentioned here that it may dry your hair a little. It doesn't stain your scalp. In my book it's a very convenient treatment.