Eucapil + RU58841 together? Good idea

freddiegemini1

Reaction score
Quick one: what are peoples thoughts on using Eucapil + RU together?

- if i applied RU in the a.m and left on all day and then showered before bed and put Eucapil on for night?

Im presuming RU is the better of the two? Would using both be counter intuitive and would one negate the other?

Thanks

freddiegemini1

Reaction score
Enden said:
Forget about Eucapil. I recommend that you use RU58841 once a day, along with a 1% hydrocortisone lotion.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=70582

Thanks Enden you've been a gent

Is lotion the same as cream - lotion to me implies liquid but in google all I'm getting is cream options

Reckon 2.5% RU is a good starting base?

Ende

Reaction score
Lotions are liquid.

I recommend that you begin with 50 mg RU58841 a day, which would be a 2.5% solution if you're preparing a solution with 25 mg /ml.

el_duterino

Reaction score
I used both for a while and saw no difference by adding/removing eucapil (fluridil).

If you use RU you really don't need eucapil, which is a very weak drug.

finasteride+RU on the other hand is a very powerful combo to stop aggressive male pattern baldness if RU alone won't suffice, as it will help RU "fight" DHT better by reducing it to start with.

freddiegemini1

Reaction score
el_duterino said:
I used both for a while and saw no difference by adding/removing eucapil (fluridil).

If you use RU you really don't need eucapil, which is a very weak drug.

finasteride+RU on the other hand is a very powerful combo to stop aggressive male pattern baldness if RU alone won't suffice, as it will help RU "fight" DHT better by reducing it to start with.

cheers el-dutasteride

ive put in an order for RUM + AHK-CU and this will be my regimen

for the last 2 days ive been doing 0.25mgs finasteride but im going to come off - read some scary sh*t on this thread http://www.musclechatroom.com/forum/sho ... ide-Thread

its annoying as no joke the last 2 days my itch has gone (whilst on the finasteride) and im sure i'll be a good responder but i just dont want to take this risk and fu+k with my body.

im kind of taking inspiration from you who seems to have done v well on RU and i know you are in on the RUM order too so lets see what happens

If RUM dont work i'll go to RU like you and using AHK-CU as an addition to keep inflammation down and scalp health. i also use t-sal shampoo which i like

Best