eucapil vs RU

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been searching some forums and a lot of people say that eucapil maintains their hair and is great anti androgen. I wonder how does it compare to RU. Are there any studies that show effect of both? what is your opinion on that?

Beethoven

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm only 1 month on eucapil, so I can't judge yet.

I chose eucapil for 3 reasons:
1. The manufacturer claims that there are no sides, since it loses its antiandrogenic properties if absorbed into the blood. Sides had been my main problem with topical spironolactone (see my story - link in my signature). also, eucapil had been tested on people, Ru hadn't.
2. From reading a lot of posts, I understand that Ru has stability problem (When it's active it suppose to be super effective - but since you don't have a lab in your home you can't be sure if it's still active).
3. Ru is very expensive (Eucapil also isn't cheap...), and I understand that you have to buy it with bank transfer - much harder to cancel if something goes wrong (with credit card companies and paypal you can still try to argue...)

But if someone wants antiandrogen, I advise to first try topical spironolactone - pretty cheap (15$ per month), and most people say it's working. I guess my sides from it are very very rare.

what's your experience with Ru? is it working for you? with finasteride,applepoly and Ru, it looks like you have very strong regimen.

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
My regimen has changed quite a bit. When I run out of Ru I decided to order fluridil. It is less expensive and proven to work and backed up by many forum users especially on polish forum. So since a week and a half Ive been using fluridil and things look good. I still use apple poly internals but decided to quit apple poly spray and just use revita shampoo which contains apple poly plus other usefull things.

so now I use
finasteride
fluridil
apple poly tablets
revita shampoo

I think it's a deadly combination and is working quite nicely for me.
I really believe that if you still have most of you hair and you started treatment early with todays medications and whatever is available you can halt hair loss and not go bald at all.

Jm0311

Reaction score
what is the fluridil? ive heard this come up alot lately...how is the finasteride working for u?

how is the revita shampoo for u? i just used it last night

im thinking about

Foam
spironolactone Cream
Revita

maybe .50 of finasteride

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
I just got revita yesterday and didn't get a chance to try it out but I think it's gonna be a keeper. Fluridili is an anti-androgen just like RU which I think is essential in fighting male pattern baldness. I I can't really say how finasteride is working for me but the combination is doing something.

Beethoven

Established Member
Reaction score
Newbaldy84 said:
It is less expensive and proven to work and backed up by many forum users especially on polish forum.

since I can't read polish... could you please tell me a little bit what they are saying there:
any long term users there? (2-3 years)
are there any people who use it without finasteride/dutasteride - like me? (I quit finasteride due to sides, and now I'm on the topical route - fluridil, prox-N, minoxidil, aminexil, nizoral and sometimes Foltene).

Thanks! I'll try learn polish in the meantime :)

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
I would say from all the posts on polish forum about 85-90% is all positive. They say that it stops hair fall out and keep what you have. Their only complain was that it's expensive and a lot of them decided to quit it because of the price. Month supply of eucapil would take 1-3 of montly earnings in Poland so I kind of understand them

JWM

Reaction score
Interesting!

Had these people used Fluridil for a long time, and were they previous Finasteride users?

Fluridil kind of came and went around here, but I wonder if that has to do with the price tag AND the international shipping as well as the mixed reviews.

Do you have a link for this Polish forum? Maybe we could translate some significant testimonials.

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
I'll look into it more closely and will try to translate some good reviews but there where quite few ones where a person has stopped taking finasteride and used eucapil instead and still halting the hair loss

JWM

Reaction score
That's great to hear. PLEASE let us know if you translate anything else.

Thanks!!!!!

DarkVctry

Established Member
Reaction score
I aplogize for bringing back this dead post, but i found it during my fluridil search. This subject about the polish forums makes sense. All the non-americans would of had better access to Eucapil first. The fact this guy says most of the Polish reported good results makes sense. Only a handfull of people use Eucapil....and im tempted to start my own personal documented and pictures Eucapil test.

I am not on any oral drugs like finasteride or dutasteride either, and my profile shows my stage, some say im a diffuse.

Curious to see how foreign users are reporting on Eucapil.

el_duterino

Reaction score
many people have tried it on the other US based forum and the conclusion is that it does work but its very weak for the price.

I used it for a year and still use it sometimes, is a good product but you need to use it with other drugs, either finasteride or RU as its too weak.

Fluridil will not halt male pattern baldness in the long run unless the loss is very mild.It just does not have the wow factor that RU has.

RU is cheaper given the results.

If you use RU, you can get away with not using anything else.

DarkVctry

Established Member
Reaction score
Ya alot of guys and researchers claim RU 58841 as the greatest anti-androgen around. Just its so crazy the mystery behind it. How they stopped research, the company went under.......its almost as if nobody wanted it to become main-stream ?

My biggest concern on RU is side effects, I don't want any of that stuff getting into my blood stream. I prefer NO sides rather than Low sides. RU does seem like an amazing chemical though. I will wait to see how monty does on Eucapil. I gotta also brush off the dust on my old chemistry text book and figure out how to properly mix this stuff, and break it down barney style :punk:

el_duterino

Reaction score
if you are able to make your own coffee, mix some sugar and cream then you are qualified to mix RU.

no one is a chemist around here

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re:

Newbaldy84 said:
I'll look into it more closely and will try to translate some good reviews but there where quite few ones where a person has stopped taking finasteride and used eucapil instead and still halting the hair loss

Can you link the forum here so we can use google translator t6 translate the whole website_ :)

DarkVctry

Established Member
Reaction score
MrBastard, what Norwood scale would you say that goblin in your avatar is :laugh:

Hoppi

Reaction score
Hm, I think I second El dutasteride :)

However, I have heard of people getting pretty good results from just fluridil alone, at least temporarily.

I agree that RU is king though :)

thinincrown

Established Member
Reaction score
el_duterino said:
if you are able to make your own coffee, mix some sugar and cream then you are qualified to mix RU.

no one is a chemist around here

I will confirm el dutasteride's statment. Once I got a hold of a good little scale I just started to portion out about 30 little foil packets w/ 50 mgs of RU, dump them into a glass dropper, flood the remaining powder off the foil w/ 1 ML of everclear, add 2 more ML's of everclear and 1/2 ML of PG. Shake it up and apply massaging vigoursly....I keep the packets in a zip lock baggie in the deep freeze

I had used Fluridil up to a few weeks ago but I have not noticed an increase shedding since being on RU and dropping Fluridil for over a month. I did notice a little more fall out at first but not any longer.

I still think Eucapil is the 2nd best topical out there.