Eucapil

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Am I supposed to experience immediate stoppage in shedding or do I have to wait a certain amount of time?

j3nate

Established Member
Reaction score
nobody really knows the answer to this, but i would guess:

if it actually works for you, you won't experience a shed

If it actually doesn't work for you, you'll start shedding, people will keep telling you to stay on it and it is a good shed, but eventually you'll figure out that it just doesn't work

I'm just guessing here, but this has been my experience with effective and ineffective topicals

effective=topical dutasteride
ineffective=probably about everything else that i've ever really tried

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Topical dutasteride....I've never heard of that....what else have you tried? I'm looking into topical dutasteride right now. Where did you purchase from? I'm only 2 days into using Eucapil and I'm shedding thin hairs.

j3nate

Established Member
Reaction score
topical dutasteride is just dutasteride capsule mixed with aloe vera gel

Works, but gives sides just like if you were taking the cap orally

vipergts

Established Member
Reaction score
Where did you get the dutasteride and aloe vera? How do we concoct this? Is the recipe posted anywhere?

j3nate said:
topical dutasteride is just dutasteride capsule mixed with aloe vera gel

Works, but gives sides just like if you were taking the cap orally

CCS

Reaction score
topical dutasteride will stink!

get it at inhousepharmacies.com

you can google aloe vera and buy it at many herbal sites. i do not approve of this treatment.

CCS

Reaction score
where the people who designed fluridil smart enough to know that flutamide is not an androgen receptor blocker until AFTER it is metabolised? I remember them discussiong flutamide and other compounds when designing fluridil in their paper.

harold

Established Member
Reaction score
I tried eucapil to try and pick up the slack after coming off finasteride. Seemed to work great - until of course the 2 month mark hit and hair started shedding like crazy town. This continued until I messed about with topical dutasteride funnily enough and went from being able to count 60+ hairs by combing over the bathroom sink per day to getting about 10. This happened literally overnight. I was very obsessive about quantifying treatment success at that time. Am in the process of swapping out oral finasteride for topical dutasteride/keto/androcur at present.
Basically I dont think Eucapil did anything for me. Though it may have been doing something.
hh