Eucapil...

Fundi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Apprently side affect free, isn't systematically absorbed and is stronger than topical spironolactone. I've also seem a couple of posters claim it's helped

But I don't see many users, is this down to..

-Cost?
-Effectiveness?
-There actually are sides? (Was it Bryan who didn't think topically applied fluridil was a good idea?)
-Or something else?

I'd like to try it, but was wondering why it's not already widely part of other's regimes, and if it is as safe as the producers claim?

So to anyone who's used it, is it worth it? i.e. Is it side free and help at all?

Also, those who backed out of using it, why was this?

Thanks

Nuli

Established Member
Reaction score
I've thought about adding it too but the cost is pretty high without really any proven results.

Fundi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think I may wait for the pound to increase in value and try a 2 month supply.

ali777

Reaction score
It may not be a bad idea. I would imagine that it's not a magical solution, but I googled it and I can see there are some users who report positive results.

There are some people on this forum who have tried flutamide and flutagel. I presume those are similar to the active ingredient in Eucapil, fluridil.

I'm currently using aminexidil, I think I'm the only person in the forum who is using it. I don't know how it compares to minoxidil, but I think my hair has improved slightly. I don't have any cosmetically visible improvements but my hair somehow feels healthier. I mean, those alternative solutions that come from smaller European labs may be effective.

My logic is telling me that if they are as effective as minoxidil, those guys can find a few million $ investment from somewhere and go global, but they don't. So, I have to conclude that those products can't be as effective as minoxidil, but that doesn't mean they don't work for some.