Europe banning acrylate polymer. Are we seeing a wave of suicides soon? Are companies going to develop new glues? Do we need a doctor's prescription?

Fanjeera

Reaction score
What's the solution to this problem in Europe. It's already happening in the beginning of the next year. I really doubt they are motivated to continue selling, if they have to change the molecules or if it's only based on doctor's prescription which could lead to too few sales. Are we running for body hair transplants?

Last edited:

Fanjeera

Reaction score
responce from Prohairlabs:
"
Thank you for your call this morning.

As per our discussion I have consulted with our laboratory team regarding the use of Acrylate copolymer in our products. I would like to inform you that, according to the regulations, there is no impact from Acrylate copolymer.

However, please note that the following nanoparticles are affected:
- Styrene/Acrylates copolymer (nano) and Sodium Styrene/Acrylates copolymer (nano)
- Copper (nano) and Colloidal Copper (nano)
- Colloidal silver (nano)
- Gold (nano), Colloidal Gold (nano), Gold Thioethylamino Hyaluronic Acid (nano), and Acetyl heptapeptide-9 Colloidal Gold (nano)
- Platinum (nano), Colloidal Platinum (nano), and Acetyl tetrapeptide-17 Colloidal Platinum (nano)

The products listed above indicate that only the nanoparticles will be banned, and I would like to assure you that none of these are included in our formulations.

Kind regards"

false alert :D