Ever faced serious adversity?

HughJass

Reaction score
And I mean like proper adversity. The sort where you wondered what on earth you did to deserve what came your way, you felt you couldn't keep going any more and it took every ounce of your strength to keep moving.

Share!

Inspire me!

s.a.f

Reaction score
Waits for the obvious ....

wstef

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Waits for the obvious ....

One morning I woke up and looked in the mirror. I examined my hair, parting it all over the place, washed it, dried it, kept looking at it and to my shock I realised that I had a spot on my nose.

HughJass

Reaction score
maybe everyone faced massive trials over the weekend and are going to inspire with stories about how they overcame them on Monday?

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes I have but I try and take it in my stride. sh*t happens and its how you deal with that counts.

slipy

Reaction score
a thing that happened just the other day.

as usual i was doing my usual online wanking routine, i wanked to a video of some big titted blonde when it was time to look for a new video, so i clicked on the 1st video on the related videos list, which turned out to be video of two homosexuals double penetrating another. since i had already started doing my thing i couldn't stop , besides his moaning during the dp captivated me, and so this happened to be the first time of me whacking and ejaculating to gay male p**rn. i felt violated afterwards, why in the world would anyone put gay dp in big tit blonde related list. :dunno:

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
In my 20s I went through a period of total failure, nothing was going my way. Most of it was due to self inflicted pressure, I didn't know how to manage expectations. Looking back, I needed a break. I should have walked away from everything for a few months, recharge my batteries and get back in the game. I didn't and I got burned out. Hindsight is a b**ch.

After what I viewed as a massive failure, I felt like a loser. It took me a long time to recover, almost two years.

I'm mentally and physically in a much better shape at the moment.

TBH, there are still a few things that I need to do in order to better my life. Despite my failure at the time, I worked hard and there are lots of bits of information and skills that I can use, but every single time I try to tap into those mental resources I still feel the pain. I want to use those skills to set up my own company, but it's no use if still feel the mental pain.

asdf1234

Established Member
Reaction score
yes, but i dont feel like i can share my story on here. this is outside of hair loss. if you want to hear my story pm me. it might help you put things into perspective.

CCS

Reaction score
I would post my story, but I don't want my former opponents knowing it was me!