Ever thought that the complete cure for hair-loss might be…

Anarch

Established Member
Reaction score
…something utterly retarded that's never been tried before. Like rubbing spinach on your head or eating one gooseberry a day for 7 days.

I sometimes think there's a cosmic joke being played. :box:

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
Nah, we know it's chemical and I am pretty sure there have been enough bald guys in the history of the human race to have tried pretty much every common ingredient.

I am not sure we will ever find a way to really stop balding, maybe at some point down the line. Right now new research into regrowth is the best thing we have going for us.

Anarch

Established Member
Reaction score
TheGrayMan2001 said:
Nah, we know it's chemical and I am pretty sure there have been enough bald guys in the history of the human race to have tried pretty much every common ingredient.

I am not sure we will ever find a way to really stop balding, maybe at some point down the line. Right now new research into regrowth is the best thing we have going for us.

Or something so cheap that it would ruin profits for big companies. There's probably already a cure. :whistle:

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
Anarch said:
TheGrayMan2001 said:

Or something so cheap that it would ruin profits for big companies. There's probably already a cure. :whistle:

If there's a cure someone would be undermining the big companies by producing it themselves.

Besides, finasteride and rogaine aren't huge moneymakers, a real cure for baldness would probably be more profitable.

Anarch

Established Member
Reaction score
Seriously, God…WTF? He has more hair on his eyelids than his head.

balding.jpg

CCS

Reaction score
I know what the cure is: it is having regular, naughty sex with someone very hot, every day. But it only works as a preventative. And it only works if they succeed and making you think they really like it.

How do I know? Look at all the people having sex regularly with someone hot, who've been doing so for a long time. And look at all the people who rearly get sex with anyone good looking. Then look at their heads. See a trend?

I bet it works something like muscle building. When your genes sense that sex is going on, they know they can spread their seed longer, so they keep the hair attractive. But once they sense the hair is not needed, they tell it to stop growing. It is all about the body's way of conserving energy.

But your genes can sense when you spend money or get rejected a lot. If you can just get accepted often enough, the hair will grow back.

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CCS said:
How do I know? Look at all the people having sex regularly with someone hot, who've been doing so for a long time. And look at all the people who rearly get sex with anyone good looking. Then look at their heads. See a trend?
maybe thick NW1s get to have sex regularly with someone hot
i am sure a nw7 wouldn't turn it down, nor get offered

CCS

Reaction score
I hear so many stories about guys who never had sex, and then started losing their hair about the time they started. They waited too long. They should have been sleeping with the 10's back when they had hair. Then they would not have lost it.

Hoppi

Reaction score
hehe - SO tempted to try the gooseberry one xD

cuebald

Reaction score
SO tempted to try the having sex regularly with someone hot one. I think you might be onto something there CCS. I'll let you know how it pans out :mrgreen: