Ever used Scalpacin ?

misterium

Reaction score
I've never tried it.. but I wonder if it's any good to help with the itch spots ?

Propecia MUST be causing me some dry scalp and/or inflamation because I'm itching, and I don't use a topical.. and I never had itch spots before starting Propecia (5 months ago), even though I was thinning over a year ago.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Propecia could be the cause....You have a couple topiclas in your regimen profile(folligen and emu oil) . Have you quit them recently?
Maybe try some T/Gel shampoo for a few days and see what happens.

BHD

misterium

Reaction score
Hi BHD,

Actually I have cut back on the Folligen.. in order to 'isolate' the cause of my itch spots. They do tend to 'go away' for awhile if I ignore them... also cold water shower rinses and condtioner have helped.

However, I still continue with my evening emu oil medicine dropper session.. I just feel good using it, even on my face.. it's just comforting and soothing.

I need to buy a bottle of T/Gel actually. I've used it before one time I just can't remember how it went. I'll get some more.

I have T/Sal but I haven't touched it in the recent weeks for thinking it's not necessary for me to use it.

Thanks for the reply.

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Try an anti-sebum shampoo or a Tree Oil shampoo like Nioxin.

That scalpicin stuff made my scalp worse, irritated as hell.

That Nioxin stuff feels great, but kinda makes my hair feel thinner. I wouldent use it all the time, just to keep the itch at bay.

Dont forget the Nizoral. Some people think it helps itch.