Everest's story

Everest

Reaction score
Hi there i'm 21 years old and my hair loss is around a Norwood 2.5
If i could somehow maintain my current hair I would be happy with that and so i've been considering using:
S5 cream
revivogen

I've read about finisteride and propecia but I really just dont want to risk the side effects.
Do you guys think S5 cream and revivogen would be enough to just maintain the hair that I have right now without any side effects?

thank you for your time.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Re: My story

If you're not willing to try Finasteride you could add Minoxidil to your regimen. spironolactone cream is a weak/mild DHT inhibitor, you could also try Nizoral, I love that stuff although some people think it's a waste of time.

Good luck with whatever you do.

Everest

Reaction score

IrishFella said:
If you're not willing to try Finasteride you could add Minoxidil to your regimen. spironolactone cream is a weak/mild DHT inhibitor, you could also try Nizoral, I love that stuff although some people think it's a waste of time.

Good luck with whatever you do.
Thanks for the reply. I was considering using Rogaine, but someone told me that rogaine/minoxidil doesnt stop further hairloss but helps with regrowing hair. Is this true? or will it help maintain what hair I currently have?

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score

Yeah it's true, minoxidil won't stop the balding process. Unfortunately, even just maintaining what you have is harder than it might seem at first. Many people consider that a big success even with drugs.