Every minute, every day for the last 2.5 years

G

hairloss has been on my mind.

It just never leaves my train of thought.

From the moment I go to bed at night to the time I wake up.

The 1st thing I think of is hairloss.

There is about 10 seconds when you wake up feeling refreshed with cleansed mind, then it hits you - you're losing you're hair!

Then you're back to that feeling again.

This is worse than a nightmare.

No matter what I do, my life is run by my hairloss which has destroyed my appearance.

:roll:

ChiaHead

Established Member
Reaction score
I felt that way too until i got on the "Big 3" wagon and now its 10 months later and i look alot better! I have no regrets! :lol:

Bob_Marley

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm on the big 2, and still hairloss rules my thoughts. I wake, look in the mirror, and voila no regrowth and still receded abit. F*cking awesome. Every guy I look at for some reason brings hairloss to my mind and the same goes for a good looking chick. It's mentally draining and the inevitability of it all is the f*cking worst part of it all. FIrst hairloss, then death.

pharoh

Established Member
Reaction score
Guy its exactly the same as me. Always thinking about my hair 24/7 and I'm only 21! Every time I'm talking to a girl I'm just thinking "sh*t, can she see im going bald?"

I even dardream and dream about hairloss. I had a good dream that I had my hair back and it was cool! Hope its a preminition!

fro

Established Member
Reaction score
It's just a matter of time. There will be more powerful treatments coming out in the near future. Osteoscreen http://www.osteoscreen.com is going to go public with the results of their phase 1 trials with their OSH-101(PS1). They have already sent out an email that the results are "encouraging. " Sure it will be a few years still "if" this drug eventually becomes FDA approved, but there are also other treatments on the horizon.
Check this one out: http://www.intercytex.net/ICX.php?Page=trichocyte
We're all going to have all of our hair back through some means eventually, but it will take a few years. Look to the present for maintenance and some regrowth, and toward the future for even better treatment options and a cure.

Bob_Marley

Established Member
Reaction score
Fro,

I wish I shared your optomism, but I just can;t see anything that would totally cure hairloss od the male pattern baldness kind of course.

It seems every treatment is somewhat superficial and never addresses the actual problem, which I feel is probably too complex to ever fully cure.
Genetics is a tricky thing. It's like if someone is short it's genetics and I would like to see someone find a topical or internal that's going to make someone grow a foot. I still think that we have to attack male pattern baldness at puberty or even before the wheels get set into motion.

I am more optomitix about hair transplant's, not hair cloning though.

Cassin

Reaction score
Bob_Marley said:
Fro,

I wish I shared your optomism, but I just can;t see anything that would totally cure hairloss od the male pattern baldness kind of course.

It seems every treatment is somewhat superficial and never addresses the actual problem, which I feel is probably too complex to ever fully cure.
Genetics is a tricky thing. It's like if someone is short it's genetics and I would like to see someone find a topical or internal that's going to make someone grow a foot. I still think that we have to attack male pattern baldness at puberty or even before the wheels get set into motion.

I am more optomitix about hair transplant's, not hair cloning though.

Man, look at it this way, look at what we had just 9 years ago. 2% only.

Bob_Marley

Established Member
Reaction score
True enough, and what is out now is definatley buying a lot of guys some time which our fathers never got. At the same time it seems we have reached a plateau and most(scientists, doctors) are happy with it. It's such a superficial thing(in the minds of some hairloss sufferers and guys with hair) that noit a lot of attention is payed. Also the treatments weren't initially meant for hairloss(yeah F*ck U Brian I know), that says a lot right there. All we've done is F*cked around with enough things, that we eventually found hair growth as a side-effect. Hardly ground breaking in the realm of actual hairloss research.

G

Gunner said:

There is about 10 seconds when you wake up feeling refreshed with cleansed mind, then it hits you - you're losing you're hair!

No matter what I do, my life is run by my hairloss which has destroyed my appearance.

You know I had a relationship years back with a girl who I later concluded was a nympho. For over 18 months, I NEVER thought about hair loss (not kidding on this!)..

Go find one of those!

:hairy:

G

ShedMaster said:
gunner, how is the treatment coming along? Maybe time to add minoxidil?

I've been back on minoxidil for almost 2 months now.

Seems the hair that I shed on the last pics, is starting to slowly come back again, albeit, not like how it was in August, so far.

But it appears to have started re-growing again, which is a good early sign.

It worked for me 1st time. Stopping it was a mistake as you can see by the pictures. Now it's working again.

Hairless Potter

Established Member
Reaction score
BruceLee said:
Gunner said:

You know I had a relationship years back with a girl who I later concluded was a nympho. For over 18 months, I NEVER thought about hair loss (not kidding on this!)..

Go find one of those!

Great advise as always Bruce. I myself have one of those, and it has worked wonders for me :D

G

Hairless Potter said:
BruceLee said:
Gunner said:

Go find one of those!

Great advise as always Bruce. I myself have one of those, and it has worked wonders for me :D

It IS good work if you can find it!

zak84

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah bruce, good advice, tell a bunch of balding guys to, if they find a sex-aholic, then keep her! it's not like every guy in the world is ALREADY trying to do that :lol:

anyway, if hairloss bothers you that much, maybe you should consider a transplant

G

zak84 said:
yeah bruce, good advice, tell a bunch of balding guys to, if they find a sex-aholic, then keep her! it's not like every guy in the world is ALREADY trying to do that :lol:

anyway, if hairloss bothers you that much, maybe you should consider a transplant

Imagine if Anna was a nympho? BTW-have you ever seen here in person? She is gorgeous! See, I just forgot about my hair loss. You??

nikeaddict

Established Member
Reaction score
ever consider getting a transplant? i felt pretty shitty (thought about it just about everyday) about my nose until i got a nose job last month and now i never think about it anymore. really changed my life in a great way.

Thinning Sucks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
BruceLee said:
blue said:
but arent transplants painful?

This is subjective but I didn't think so.

Worst part is the injections and the pain of the donor area after the surgery which is on the back side of your head usually. I also hated the itch months after on the donaor scar area. I will not go through the ordeal again even though I am glad I did one session.

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
ll
ll
ll
ll
V