Everytime I think it's getting better...

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
Why is it that every time I think it's getting better I then start to think I'm losing ground? I can't stand it!!! It's just debilitating it affects my every action and thought. And I come here to write about it fully knowing there's nothing anyone can do and so I ask myself, "Why even write about it?" and I can't answer, but I write anyway.

Today is my 12 mark on finasteride (Propecia) TWELVE MONTHS! And I feel like I've been defeated. I thought it was helping but now I'm not sure, I feel like such an idiot. I'm all set to order the Xandrox 15% Plus and hopefully it will thicken up the existing see through areas. And why does Dr. Lee make it so f*****g difficult to order stuff from his site? A signed agreement?! It's just delaying the process more than I need it to be. Today is just one of those days. One of those awful days. And worst of all I can't even talk to anyone about it no one gets it. Which is why you guys are such life savers, I am forever grateful of everyone who takes the time to respond to these posts.

I often think that I must have been someone horrible in a past life to deserve this, and then I think that there are people on this site who are worse off than me and would love to be in my position and I sincerely feel horrible for all of you that have to go through this everyday and worse than me, you truly deserve better. I won't go any further for fear of it turning into one of those posts that I myself dread reading due to the length.

Thanks for listening.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I know how you feel... my transformation in 2.5 years has been from a narrow strip of see-through hairs from front to back to see-through all-over top. I've already accepted that I can never grow my hair out again, and that's that. It sucks when you're only just 26 but life goes on. Sometimes I think that it's unfair to get this ontop of all my other problems and f*** it, it really is! We just have to shrug it off and make ourselves believe that hair cannot be everything.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
You've still got your sense of humor PG. Imo, you are the funniest guy on this site fwiw.

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks buddy. It does mean a lot. Today I'm having a better day so I'm going to try and enjoy it. Thanks for the responses fellas.

cleverusername

Established Member
Reaction score
It could be your standards/expectations have gotten higher since you started and seen improvement. Maybe things are at a standstill at the moment but they are probably a lot better than when you started.

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
That's true, I think things are a lot better than when I started. I really expected too much this early after a hair transplant and with finasteride. Once I get the Xandrox 15% I will hopefully start seeing results around the 12 month mark of my hair transplant. If that were the case I'd never complain again (given the fact that it properly maintains). I'm confident I'm not going to have hair greed b/c as I see it now it's not awful and if it got just even a little better I'd feel great. I'd always said I don't want great hair, I just want hair that I don't have to think about.

cleverusername

Established Member
Reaction score
I definitely hear you on that man. Hope things get the way you want or at least stay the way they are.