Excellent use of fue & bht in Norwood 7

Rwt_Raj

Established Member
Reaction score
I used to like my result.
But this case shows the sheer genius of an artist-doctor with fue and bht skills.
Excellent improvement in my view. Thought I will share this with all the strip enthusiasts who keep speaking against fue and bht.

Attachments

• 12_image328.gif
    12_image328.gif
    125.2 KB · Views: 3,188
  • 12_image329.gif
    12_image329.gif
    152.9 KB · Views: 3,088
  • 12_image330.gif
    12_image330.gif
    199.8 KB · Views: 3,080

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Thats a damn good job.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
5000+ fue bht wow isnt that like insane much for 1 session ?

s.a.f

Reaction score
I dont know how 5000 grafts via FUE could be done in one day? :dunno:
Its strange but his donor region looks sh*t in the before pick and looks better in the after. :dunno:

Obviously if you're going to wear hair that short strip is not an option.

Sean68

Reaction score
it is a good job and all but if i had that much loss (and i was black) id just shave it off and spend the money on something else. id have to have money to burn to get a transplant in his position. i dont know, maybe he has.

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
BHT does not work very well in most cases, the BHT hairs are different colour and texture and will only grow an inch or so (if they do actually grow)

This is one of the better results that I have seen but it would be interesting to see if the BHT hairs are still growing in 3-4 years time.

Rwt_Raj have you ever read any of the BHT debates from the last few years?

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
not that you can tell much from those pics but to me it look a lot better,i assume the guy wont want to grow his hair long so all in all a good result.

disco_stu

Reaction score
5000 FUE grafts removed and transplanted in one day does not sound plausible.

This is impossible.

I can believe that 5000 FUE grafts were removed and implanted over the course of a few days; however, not in one single day.

Rwt_Raj

Established Member
Reaction score
disco_stu said:
5000 FUE grafts removed and transplanted in one day does not sound plausible.

This is impossible.

I can believe that 5000 FUE grafts were removed and implanted over the course of a few days; however, not in one single day.

Sorry, didnt visit the last few days. 5000 grafts was not in 1 day. I dont know how many days, but it sure was more then 1 day.

Rwt_Raj

Established Member
Reaction score
Lucky_UK said:
BHT does not work very well in most cases, the BHT hairs are different colour and texture and will only grow an inch or so (if they do actually grow)

This is one of the better results that I have seen but it would be interesting to see if the BHT hairs are still growing in 3-4 years time.

Rwt_Raj have you ever read any of the BHT debates from the last few years?

Yes, I have read the debates. I have also seen the results and lack from various quarters.
I guess, if you have to use body hair, you need to have good body hair in the first place. You also need to choose your doctor well. There are very few doctors that are good at bht.

Rwt_Raj

Established Member
Reaction score
FearingBadHT said:
I don't like it - looks fuzzy and very patchy. :thumbdown2:

Plus his donor area looks shot to pieces. :firing:

And I'm no expert by any means but that doesn't look like 5000 grafts to me.

In addition you can't see the top/back of his head - does he even have any coverage there? :dunno:

Not a great advert for FUE IMO. As for the BH, that's probably why it looks so fuzzy??

My bad. I didnt post all the pictures and video from the other site.
He didnt have any hair transplant in the back or top.
This is not 5000 grafts. This is 5000 grafts from chest beard and head. Theres a big difference there.
This is also only 5 months after hair transplant.

I think this is one of the best results for fue and bht. At 5 months, in strip, most see little, if any, growth. Or, didnt you notice that?

The donor is not shot to pieces. Its thinned out to reduce the density difference in different areas. Thats the genius of this approach.

Its THE next generation hair transplant. Why? Because, this generation hair transplant doctors can hardly concieve this, much less acheive it.

Rwt_Raj

Established Member
Reaction score
Jojje said:
5000+ fue bht wow isnt that like insane much for 1 session ?

Actually, no! Its less that is why the top and crown areas were left untouched.