Excuse my french, but...

nohawk

Established Member
Reaction score
Everytime I jerk it I feel an itch in my temple where Im starting to thin. I am now convinced that masturbating has an immediate effect on hair follicles. I am sorry If I have ruined it for you from this point on... :jackit:

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
it's a myth there is no link between wanking and hairloss
so tug all you want

dpdr

Established Member
Reaction score
I masturbate almost every day and also feel very itchy head

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think there is a very good reason why 100s of people have observed this already. And it is not like there is no scientific reason. It is obvious that the more you do it the hornier you get .. aha.. higher test ?

Same for alcohol... been noticing alcoholics on the street lately.. how come not even one is fully bald and about 3/4 have NW1 or 2 .. ?

vauxall

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes if you masturbate you'll lose your hair and your sight and baby jesus will cross your eyes!

muhu

Established Member
Reaction score
I masturbate at least 5 times daily and I'm maintaining what I have. Masturbate more imo :)

TEDDYRUXPIN

Established Member
Reaction score
muhu said:
I masturbate at least 5 times daily and I'm maintaining what I have. Masturbate more imo :)

Erm I guess you don't work. Must get a life if wanking that much. Go out and find a girl.

Itching on the temple. If you stop jerking and rubbing your head, you might find it won't itch.

Obsidian

Reaction score
When I got very depress after my girlfriend broke up with me back in 2005, I stopped jerking it and drank heavily.I didn't notice my hairloss "stopping within days" like some people claim and if anything watched it thin out even more. After 3 months of not jerking it, I started getting wet dreams again which proves that we as males are suppose to masterbate and if we don't well then our bodies does it for us.

Keep trying to prove that link.

Does these homeless guys have a lot of hair?
Male_Smoking_Outside_On_Sidewalk.JPG

459943452_10cfffa141.jpg

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Eghhh..

This topic has been disected countless times. My conlcusion is that various factors effect hair loss after masturbation. While there isn't countless studies to prove this, it is clear there's a correlation. Studies have shown that Prolactin which is released to control Dopamine increases for up to 2 weeks after ejaculation. Prolactin also increases DHT. So theres a link right there. But, it is neccessary to ejaculate and it's healthy. Just wait and see how long it take you to have a wet dream, then you can ejaculate that many days. For example, when I abstain it takes 4 days until I have a wet dream, therefore I should masturbate every 4 days.

nohawk

Established Member
Reaction score
wet dreams definitely kick jaking off's ***. Wet dreams are like the real thing, your mind convinces you that you are porking the hot girl from your highschool, it feels so real u can almost taste it. Jacking off is a lonely experience in an empty room with a magazine or computer... therefore, I say just dont jack off and have wet dreams instead ;)

better feeling + less hair loss

win/win