Exfoliate the scalp.

Dalek

Established Member
Reaction score
I was thinking when I used a natural salt scrub for the body that I should try in on the scalp. Salt scrubs get rid of dead skin and waste in the pours. Why not try it on the scalp as the salt would cler the rubbish that sits in the hair folicle, blocking the effects of topical soloutions. It can't hurt to try as it is 100% natural products so I did. It should also stimulate the bloodflow.

BALD IS BEAUTIFUL

Established Member
Reaction score
Dalek said:
I was thinking when I used a natural salt scrub for the body that I should try in on the scalp. Salt scrubs get rid of dead skin and waste in the pours. Why not try it on the scalp as the salt would cler the rubbish that sits in the hair folicle, blocking the effects of topical soloutions. It can't hurt to try as it is 100% natural products so I did. It should also stimulate the bloodflow.
i have seen some people rubbing onion on their head .They said that it simulates hair growth.

BALD IS BEAUTIFUL

Established Member
Reaction score
Dalek said:
i have seen some people rubbing onion on their head .They said that it simulates hair growth.

Strat54

Established Member
Reaction score
You could use Jason’s Thin-To-Thick shampoo or another shampoo with salicylic acid to exfoliate the scalp.

joseph49853

Experienced Member
Reaction score
bald is beautiful said:
[quote="The Gardener":0e051]I hear hydrochloric acid does wonders
me also[/quote:0e051]

Or you could try whitewall cleaner/degreaser, which is effectively 2-Butoxyethanol, and Potassium Hydroxide, among other things. It would be really toxic, and probably work really well. But prepare for even the mildest topicals to sting like a b$%ch. :)