Exosomes For Hair Growth. Miracle Or Not?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Very expensive + no proof of efficacy = not interested

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not a miracle. Had it done in July
gonna call bullshit unless you provide proof

this treatment is extremely extremely new and is only offered by a handful of doctors around the world at the moment, at prices I have seen quoted at around $10,000 a session...

too many trolls on this forum

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
gonna call bullshit unless you provide proof

this treatment is extremely extremely new and is only offered by a handful of doctors around the world at the moment, at prices I have seen quoted at around $10,000 a session...

too many trolls on this forum
If you think for two seconds I give a sh*t about your opinion on what I did or did not have done, you're delusional. Clearly you have no problem wasting time posting bullshit comments on this forum. I, on the other hand, do not. If I said it, I meant it. I’ll gladly converse with the sane members here.

Last edited:

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not the first time I hear such stories about Exosomes. Feels like PRP 3.0 (if you consider Renegera Activa to be PRP 2.0 :)), although I would love it not to be.
You and me both. I had high Hopes. Now, I was told that the results are better when combined with adipose stem cells, etc, but the price tag on that was outrageous and I have seen results from fat stem cells before. Underwhelming.

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You and me both. I had high Hopes. Now, I was told that the results are better when combined with adipose stem cells, etc, but the price tag on that was outrageous and I have seen results from fat stem cells before. Underwhelming.

I'm looking at getting this done soon but I'm curious where you had the procedure done to see if it is the same company that produces the exosomes. Any way you could message me about questions?

BaldLion

My Regimen
Reaction score
hello @HairSuit , thanks you sir for your replies

you said 0 result, could you tell us if you get small regrow from it, maintenance, or still miniaturising?
thanks so much for this info

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lmao cause he's a troll you dummies
Correct. Total troll.

Also, had a buddy who is a former NFL player get exosomes injected into his knee. Zero benefit. That was a year ago. Normally these things at least work well for joint issues. In my two experiences with it, I have yet to see the benefit. Of course I wish the outcome was different. Time will tell.

Trauma

My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep us posted man. I spent $5000 on PRP + ACell back in August 2016 and my hair loss started speeding up. It went from slightly diffuse hairline with otherwise healthy NW1 to a complete total diffuse NW6 in these 3 years. Most of the injection treatments currently are ineffective and expensive as all hell. I’ve been getting emailed by Dr. Cole’s office about Exosomes a lot lately but I’d want to see some results before I blindly spend my money that recklessly again.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep us posted man. I spent $5000 on PRP + ACell back in August 2016 and my hair loss started speeding up. It went from slightly diffuse hairline with otherwise healthy NW1 to a complete total diffuse NW6 in these 3 years. Most of the injection treatments currently are ineffective and expensive as all hell. I’ve been getting emailed by Dr. Cole’s office about Exosomes a lot lately but I’d want to see some results before I blindly spend my money that recklessly again.
Tell cole to send you pics!